IndiaBulls Hsg fin

I bought Indiabulls December futures @1238 yesterday as the results were pretty good and also few advisors viewed it will reach 1280 in a short span… Even now its good for long buy I hope… Anyways it got down to 1995 by today… I thought due to dividends distribution the price is currently wobbling and correcting itself at this moment BUT I was shocked to see all the housing stocks like dhfl, hdil, LIC housing, pnb housing, gic housing finance have went down continuously for the past 5-6 days… Now I’m confused about the current trend of this stock? Will this likely to go down or hike up? Pls share your views ppl… Thank you…

Let’s watch the movement this week.

If you are not comfortable holding the position, then you must exit it.

1 Like

Hope is the biggest mistake a trader can do. Trade what you see in the charts. If it is in the downtrend exit immediately and take back the position when there is an uptrend. By doing this you will reduce loss and have better sleep at night .

As per my analysis of the chart the stock is in a downtrend which started on 23/10 from 1373 level.

1 Like

I see a GOLDEN CROSSOVER. Which Indicates Down trend.
Stock is currently Trading below it’s

1. 5 EMA
  2. 20 EMA
  3. 50 EMA (I use this MA to check stock trend if it’s below 50 EMA stock is on downtrend if it’s above 50 EMA it’s in Uptrend)
  4. Supertrend is also giving strong sell signal.
1 Like

Seems some error there.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for answering dear Sir… It was much helpful and I realised where it went wrong… Thanks a lot…

1 Like

You are welcome @Jai369

1 Like

Thanks for educating… I have no idea of technical signals you told but I will learn those too ASAP… which chart in Zerodha shows ema? Supertrend indicator I checked it from Zerodha… Thanks a lot…

:+1:

1 Like