If you are a regular trader or an investor, chances are you’d have heard about the legendary Jack.D.Schwager and his series of books called Market Wizard. I must have read these books at least a dozen times, and each time I did, I’d always gain new trading insights, which would have a significant impact on my trading style.
A bulk of my trading success can easily be attributed to Jack D Schwager and the insights he provided through his books.
Jack still continues to educate traders across the world. As a part of the trader education initiative, Jack and his team at Fundseeder conduct this massive online trader summit, where they invite the world’s best traders and investors to share their insights. I’m extremely proud of the fact that Zerodha, is helping Jack and his team to promote this event in India. You can find all the details about the trader summit here.
Please note, although this is a free event, you need to register to ensure you save your spot.
Now here is the best part - as a part of this event, Jack has agreed to a special interview with @nithin. So everybody who signs up for the event will get the link for this exclusive interview. We want to extend this opportunity to you all, so that you too can get to ask questions to Jack.
So go ahead and post your questions here, questions that make the most sense will be selected and Nithin will post the question to Jack, on your behalf.
Here are few guidelines though -
- Make sure you think through and structure your questions well, no generic questions like - How to make 25% every month?
- No product/process related questions like - Why no BO on MCX?
- Not questions like - what do you think is the target price on Dabur or where is the next resistance on Nifty.
To get the ball rolling, here are 3 questions from me -
- Is a good trader born with trading skill or is it something that can be acquired over time?
- In a world of HFTs, how relevant are low latency trading strategies?
- Would you be interested in writing an India focused ‘Market Wizards’? If yes, who is the first person you’d like to interview?