[Intraday Trade] How do you manage trade in multiple scrips, say 3-4 scrip?

I am a newbie. I am learning slowly. I have just tried 2-3 days trading in multiple scrips. I couldn’t manage just two scrips! I was making profit on both but somehow ended up in loss of one scrip. Reason- couldn’t manage! I didn’t use BO rather I used CO just because sometime BO gets executed in multiple orders which becomes even more difficult/frightening to handle.

Looking for some tips here.

There is no need to trade 4 scrips simultaneously. Take trade whenever and however signal triggered. Also initially try MIS instead of CO. Also while exiting use Market order instead of Limit order.

you can use multi chart setup or multi screen setup so that you can monitor the market along with your open position.

no need to manage multiples,

just do as much you can focus, your capacity of focus can increase gradually with time.

1 Like

As a newbie, if you are taking swing or positional then you can manage scrips(30 or more). However, if you are doing intraday then initially start with 1 and then increase the number of scrips based on ur personality and comfort.