Intraday trading per day profit or loss

How much per day minimum to maximum people can earn intraday trading on ZERODHA . And can any intraday trader tell me how much minimum amount we require for intraday trading and how to trade safe on intraday trading without more risk , hope I get reply soon , thanks

How much per day minimum to maximum people can earn intraday trading on ZERODHA

Depends on the capital and ur risk management there is no limit in earning in Stock market

can any intraday trader tell me how much minimum amount we require for intraday trading

Depends on what instrument u want to trade. Check the margin for Cash and FNO and plan ur capital.

trade safe on intraday trading without more risk

There is nothing called safe trade. All trades will have risk. U need a statergy and plan to make it big.

All the best . Put ur skin in trade.

1 Like

first of all, if you are asking this question, then don’t trade. This is not a warning. You are thinking intraday trading like a daily profit atm. which it is not. intraday traders mostly have about 3 or 4 superb winning days per month which cover the rest of thier losses.

risk 1% per trade, then you can be sure that you will not atleast go bust in a couple of trades.
follow a solid trading plan (entry, exit, stoploss, takeprofit, position sizing)

if you make 10% per month thats a beautiful month. imagine making 10% on 10 lakhs… initially. dont aim for making 100% on 2 lakh account. chances are more that you might lose a significant amount of the portfolio.

i suggest intraday cash market as you can start small and as you are getting profitable increase the position size.

Thanks for reply , actually I’m new and I want to start intraday trading so I ask that , also right now I read lots of book related to intraday trading and study candlestick chart hope I will start soon intraday trading , hope you all give me good advice what I have to do or what I don’t have to do