Introducing BSE index derivative contracts on Kite

Change in Expiry day of Bankex is not likely very soon i guess , but we can hope for the best.

Btw what about that weekly contract traded at expiry on sensex which you use to provide earlier ?

@dtyxg i have started contributing. :grimacing::grimacing:
Liquidity is picking up.

1 Like

Hope this is implemented soon.

I understand not allowing Market Orders, but couldn’t understand the reasoning for not having Iceberg Orders. In any case, Icebergs allow only Limit Orders, and not Market Orders, so liquidity ho na ho, kya fark padna hai…

On a totally different note since it’s so difficult to fill quantity freeze limit of 1000, if you go for iceberg, then only after it’s completely filled, the next order will be sent to exchange.
I would suggest you to go for basket order with duplicate orders.

Oh yes, that’s a drawback…

While squaring off at EOD, I’ve to place separate orders for each set, or use the ‘repeat’ feature.

I use repeat. Unless it comes ITM, it won’t be a problem.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1695047058519146862

:face_with_peeking_eye: :cold_face:

You will have to now give us updates on bankex turnover on Mondays. :wink: @dtyxg

1 Like

The bang for bucks is not good on sensex

you need to risk 66.5 lakhs to generate 1300 rupees for a strike that is 0.7% away from ATM.

1 Like

NSE ke hote hue BSE ki zaroorat hi kya hai? Main to kehta hu saare exchanges ko NSE me mila do. NSE aur BSE non-competition ke agreements karte hai, mujhe to yahi samajh nahi aata ki stock exchanges bhi bhala koi business hota hai? Wo to ek central facility honi chahiye pure desh ke liye. Tabhi volume aayenge, tabhi public ke losses minimize honge. Nahi to phir dheere dheere har state ke har district me apna exchange hoga, and har jagah itne splits aur bonuses hokar 10 rupaye ke shares bhi 10-10 crore ke ho jayenge aur desh ka saara paisa wahi par hi atak jayega. I know main bohot hi dur ki soch raha hu, par agar stock exchange chalana ek possible private business consider kiya jaye, to ye worst case scenario possible hai. Exchnage nationwide ek hi hona chahiye, usime sabka bhala hai.

Note: Post inspired from extreme overpricing of Adani stock shares. Also, just sharing, Nifty ne breakout kiya, saala ye dukh kahe khatam nahi hota be?

At what time did you take this snapshot?

It was in that small range for quite some time - 10.00 to 12.30

2 Likes

Premium is too less.

Thats right. the premium is less compared to the delta it carries. It went up 1300% today ~18.25 before closing @ 0.

Its not unusual for Nifty and BankNifty strikes to go up in similar fashion - we have seen it many times. But each instance their premiums w.r.t delta was justifiable.

Hope the option sellers dont just randomly pick strikes thinking its anyway going to zero and burn themselves.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 @MohammedFaisal @nithin

ICEBERG ORDERS ???

Any idea about today’s volume? Bse has not posted anything. Any other way to see it?

1 Like

Market Summary

Historical

???
Any update

1 Like