Introducing Dark Theme and Simplified Order Window on Kite Web

@nithin

Any update ?

fail to understand why constructive comments gets ignored …

Please ask someone from you team to do a dark theme and then look at pinned stock and just NOT VISIBLE

You know we need to keep an eye on nifty/Bank Nifty as that changes trade equation impactfully

Kindly look

Not sure what is the issue with current one.

Not seen any other complaining about this.

Is this a professional answer ? Is this acceptable in corporate ?

kIndly check for the viability and don’t wait for PILE OF COMPLAIN only to wake up ?

If such is going to be the response then I am sorry I may need to reconsider my broker as this is absolutely not professional and i am pretty disappointed …

@nithin s

fya please

@nithin

I said like that because this is not formal discussion, I also respond here like one of the participant.

So, my bad, will consider your feedback.

1 Like

I will reiterate this. You need to get some graphics designer on board and get the colour issue sorted out.
It feels straining on the eyes.
You can use fyers web platform’s dark theme for reference.

1. Bluish hue color rather than current reddish.
  2. Change of font and increase zize by at least 0.25 pts.

NO issues @siva

Appreciate your hard work.

I have a decade of percipience in Technology and in that context i send feedback. My bad too … I thought this is a SERIOUS platform to collaborate and enhance the kite framework.

There is something called Usability Testing.
Usability Testing also known as User Experience(UX) Testing. i would urge to let this feedback pass through them.

Kindly if possible , TEST and change appropriately.

This is accessibility issue and i will cover all these type of issues is feedback.

Thanks, your effort is really appreciated.

They need to address this with a preference setting instead of you asking them to change directly.
UI should be customizable by user like in TradingView for example.
Colours / font size atleast to start with.

Fonts / colours / sharpness etc varies greatly based on the screen and also a certain degree to an individuals eyes.
So currently, the entire layout and colour scheme is perfectly fine for me.

Agreed …

Numbers are grayed out and hence not visible. in pinned stocks / indices.

That data and metrics is important for me to trade /invest.

anyways … i know that ZERodha hasn’;t even focussed on this. As I am yet to hear from them. so i have applied for an alternate platform for trading.