Investment in coin

Sir I want to ask that as you put a cap over min. investment in coin is for sip or for lumpsum?
Can I invest less than ₹5000 in coin when invested in SIP method?

SIPs on Coin are simulated, meaning each and every investment you make is essentially a fresh lump sum investment. What this does is give you the flexibility to start/stop your investments without submitting any mandates whenever you choose to, which is not easily possible in normal SIPs.
The Rs.5000 you are talking applies only initially and you can make smaller instalments subsequently.

Please arrange if you can make the minimum investment of Rs.500 as every other trader are providing with minimum of the above mentioned amount.
this will make the small investors to also make more investment in ZERODHA. also try if you can remove the initial investment clause of Rs.5000 for every new mutual fund you buy

hope you try make it, ifvpossible for you

The minimum investment depends on the mutual fund and the asset management company.There are quite a few elss funds with minimum initial investment amount as ₹500

Yes but the mutual fund which are good like kotak select focus fund or L&t emerging businesses or sbi blue chip fund. Here inital u have make inital investment for sip also if uare not able to make 500 as minimun investment then try to remove the initial investment of Rs 5000.
Hope u try to do because every other brokers doesnt have any clause of initial investment .
This will help all the zerodha users to make more investment in which they want to invest i hope