IPO Alloment - No record Found?

I found my Chemcon and CAMS bid application on NSE. Angel Broking is not there on either NSE or BSE yet. May be it will take more time. So I will wait.

The portal also mentioned that there was an issue with my UPI payment for CAMS and they said I should talk to my bank. Strange because I gave the Authorization and UPI had shown the payment hold to be successful. I will need to talk to my bank and see what the issue is. Chemcon seems to be all good and fingers crossed to get allotted.

Most of the people here are suggesting that we canā€™t find the information because it is not allotted or not listed yet. Please understand the question, the question is not about allotment or listing. The BSE portal shows you your bid details and gives you a bid id if you have successfully bid for the ipo lot and provided payment Authorization, so this is a confirmation by the exchanges that our bid was received, nothing to do with final allotment. We were missing this confirmation, so I raised a ticket to Zerodha and they asked me to check NSE portal instead and I found my confirmation on NSE, it was not on BSE.

So people who are not able to see their bid id on BSE, please check NSE to confirm that your bid was received by the Exchange.

1 Like

Wow, this is so bad and unacceptable. Firstly it is hard to get allotted in this competitive market and then we get our money locked hoping for the best, only to find out that our bid was never even considered.

1 Like

what is the link for checking status in NSE?

Mentioned above.

Just few minutes back I got deducted funds from my account.with excitement i tried again in bse to check the status But it shows no records found still.

Hello, Does this mean some issue with Zerodha processing?

Both CAMS and Chemecon are not showing up in LinkTime.

for me NSE does show the bid but the real question is why it state no record on LinkTime.

Any idea?

1 Like

Can be some issue with LinkInTime, if your Bid is showing on NSE then your Bid is recorded.

Status in linkin time for CAMS live now.

I am fortune enough to alloted in my first ipo participation fingers crossed.

Same Here. Can we connect please so that we discuss on this in detail

My CAMS mandate was stuck in processing but showed accepted on Zerodha Console. Yesterday, I received another mandate for the same which was already rejected. I had reported this to Zerodha support for which I have received no response in the last 7 days.
I have not received the refund for CAMS yet. Do I need to wait or initiate a ticket?

1 Like

If you havenā€™t received the allotment, funds will be released back to your bank account by Mandate End Date (10th October), If funds arenā€™t released by then, you can contact NPCI at [email protected] with your application number, IFSC Code and Bank account number and also get in touch with your Bank.

I am facing same issue for mazdock ipo. Though my ipo status from hdfc has shown status on bse but not zerodha one.
I am going to write about this to bse. If application number can be generated then why we are not able to see ipo status on bse/nse. Is it kind of scam. They are holding funds for more than a week atleast.
This is really unacceptable in digital platform. Zerodha guy is also silent on this issue. He is not showing any interest to rectify this issue.
Someone once told me do not trade with zerodha for the sake of less charge. So many times i bought shares but when i want to sell in start of the session it always took time to execute it on CMP.

I have seen lots of bolbachhan on twitter etc platform about zerodha. But now you are loosing trust day by day.

Thanks

1 Like

Hardesh, check on NSE once, same happened with me but i can see that my bid was placed and i can see details on nse portal

dude same is the problem with meā€¦ my dadā€™s hdfc ipo details are visible on hdfc but zerodha oneā€™s are notā€¦
literally itā€™s a scamā€¦ also my money which was blocked for CAMS and CHEMCON has not yet been released. i am also going to report this to bse and sebi

The mandate end date for both CAMS and Chemcon is October 10, your funds should be released back in your account by then. You can also get in touch with NPCI at [email protected] and also contact your Bank.

but neither my cams and chemcon ipo details were shown on the bse website nor my uti amc and mazdock ipo details!!! and also why hdfcā€™s ipo application details are showing in bse website and not zerodha ones???
just blocking my amount for nothing!

all it is showing is ā€œNo Records Foundā€

We submit the bids at NSE who then passes it onto the Sponsor bank to the issue. You can check if weā€™ve successfully submitted your application here on the NSEā€™s portal.

1 Like

I Applied for Mazdock ipo through kite. BSEā€™s website displays " no record found" and nseā€™s website - Please insert correct information. thereā€™s no error from my bank side. How this is not a Scam ?

Hi, Did you have to login to NSE to check the status? Iā€™m somehow unable to create an account to check my bid status.