IPO stuck at processing in Google Pay

My IPO application for Devyani Intl. is stuck in Google Pay since 24+ hours. The amount has been earmarked in the bank, but the status shows as “Processing” and it is pending.

Their customer support always gives the useless answer of contacting broker or bank.

My question - Can I do anything here, now that the IPO window is closed?

It may take up to 3 days for your bank to complete the transaction. After the processing period, the transaction status will change to ‘Success’ or ‘Failed’

1 Like

Hi, the bank has already earmarked the amount. I also received SMS from bank for the hold.

I am not clear whether my application is successfully submitted to registrar or not. Is there anywhere I can check that right now?

On registrar site, we can check status only after the allotment is done. And NSE/BSE websites both have issues, they dont show proper status.

You can use NSE’s IPO Bid verification module to verify the IPO application details.

3 Likes

I am getting different status for KRSNAA and DEVYANI IPO, even though both are earmarked in my bank account.

In DEVYANI, Block amount is mentioned but UPI status is blank. Does it mean this one is not submitted?

It’s not yet updated. The data of the bid details uploaded by the member / bank would be available on T+1 day (where T would be date receipt of bid on NSE platform).

1 Like

I’m also facing the same issue. Although I have applied and authorised the mandate requests for both these IPOs on 04.08.2021 through GPAY, both still shows as processing even after a week now.

Hi
I applied for Devyani and Exxaro Tiles. I haven’t received allotment for the both ipo’s. I received a message like : HDFC BANK : UPI-Mandate for Rs: 14400.00 could be cancelled due to invalid m pin.
Attached the image.

Any idea how to resolve this issue and release funds.

Is your problem solved. How ?..Please reply…it’s urgent.

It’s been 2 days now and it’s still processing.
Please help.