Is it possible to convert 10k to 1cr in 1 year in the Indian stock markets?

Is it possible to convert 10k to 1cr in 1 year in the Indian stock markets?

2 Likes

YES, Only if you have a TIME MACHINE than not only 1cr can be more more more than that.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

5 Likes

Yes i have done it already within last 2 months

I transferred 10k from Bank to demat

Lost everything, only 1 rs was left

I transferred 1 rs back to Bank

Since its Credit transaction, it shows in bank as 1 Cr.

So I converted 10k to 1 Cr.

63 Likes

Haha what are you smoking man…give me some of that

5 Likes

Most hilarious reply ever i hv seen. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes - just give it to Karvy …

2 Likes

Hey all,

I’ve added my first 10k bullet for this task. Let’s see how this goes!

4 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

possible , in 1 year time frame

1 cr to 10 k possible

8 Likes

Great!! It’s good that you are testing the water with just 10K in your initial trading career. It will be a good learning experience for you.

From my experience I am telling you… As a newbie trader (less than 1 yr experience) I assure you… if you will trade with Max Leverage in MIS Segment in stocks (intraday) then 99% chance of losing more than 80% Capital in just 8 to 10 Trading Sessions or less for SURE. And if you will not trade with Max Leverage then there is not even 1% chance of converting 10K in to 1 Crore.

But no issue you will lose Max 10k only which is ok for a newbie trader with less than 1 yr experience.

Don’t worry about the results and don’t forget to keep posting everyday results after trading hours here (snapshots). It will be helpful for other traders. @Bharat09
Best of Luck :+1:

3 Likes

Even with leverage, if he has proper risk management system he will survive much longer than 10 trading sessions with 10k.

1 Like

How about starting with only 2.5K? Doubling every month with compounding will give 1Cr in 1Yr.

2^12*2.5K ₹ = 1.024Cr ₹

Doubling every month is 25% a week and 5% daily. With compounding it is only 3.53% daily.

It should be very easy, right? :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Yes right sir
Start with 10k capital we will get margin =40k
Total trading days in 1month=22days
Take daily return of= 1%we
We can get 8.8kin one month
By increasing ur capital easily it can became =1cr😍

2 Likes

Easier said than done. When you increase your position size, it becomes very hard to execute the entire trade at desired price (due to lack of buyers/sellers at your price) thereby throwing your trading strategy off track.

Better keep realistic dreams (maybe 10k to 5 lac). 1 crore is too far fetched for 1 year.

4 Likes

Stock market is not that simple to make money so easily. Paper trade and Learn then decide how much can be earned.

2 Likes

If anyone find this magic formulae please do share for us poor people.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Wish you all the best Bharat09

Been a few days only since you loaded your first bullet, any updates
@Bharat09

2 Likes

6 days and I haven’t made a trade yet. I’m shifting base, so I should make a trade in the coming week.

Take your time - I like your spirit. India needs more people like you

Hope a couple of bullets missing their target will not make you lose hope

3 Likes