Is it possible to convert 10k to 1cr in 1 year in the Indian stock markets?

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

@Bharat09 its possible in F&O also you gotta be at right place at right time

BTW its only possible with consistency and compounding

!0k investment and 6% return everyday compounded will get you 4k cr in a year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Buddy I think its different from call of duty😅

1 Like

@Bharat09 Is it the 2nd Bullet of 18K after you fired 1st Bullet of 10K at Stock Market?

Which bullet do you think it is?

Since I am rooting for you, I’ll stick my neck out and hope its your 1st bullet only - growing…

2 Likes

Has anyone achieved this, ie converting 10k to 5L in a year?

Definitely someone must have. I remember someone saying that they made 5 lac+ profit in a day with less than 50k capital on the day DHFL crashed from 600 to 250.

2 Likes

Making is not a big deal, most people make due to fluke. Retaining is bigger deal.

I am sure most who make big amount due to fluke lose all and more within next 6 months :rofl:

Stock market can be difficult to understand, but human emotions are predictable

4 Likes

Same day 21 Sep 2018 i know a guy who multiplied his capital 5 times, and his capital was around 5 lacs

I talked to him in October 2019, he said he is in overall loss now :rofl:

Not only that, I have seen so many cases. These are not permanent profits, these are fluke profits which are going to go back to market with interest. Only proper trades make consistent profits over a long period.

11 Likes

Completely agree.

Most of our profits are like the inside edge boundaries of the tailenders and the law of averages is surely going to catch up.

Good traders are like Pujara, Dravid or Chanderpaul.

Boring but they value their wickets.

What I have also learned the hard way is how not to lose money and how to avoid needless trades.
It’s akin to low percentage cricket shots, which could buy you some runs but also cost you your wicket.

I think successful traders are the boring lot who stick to time tested strategies and make very few adjustments when their direction is awry

6 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Kinda unsubstantial, kinda disappointed but no red

5 Likes

Very nice to see you making profits.

I sincerely wish you the best.

1 Like

Congratulations!

By the way, the last 2 words are the most important of your post

1 Like

@Joe_Chris Thank you, sir :pray:

@BALA you say No Red is most important in the world of Gimme Red! Hmm, food for thought

Waow… amazing reply for the decade

2 Likes

I think it is possible.
Some brokers like astha trade give high margin where you can buy 1 lot of banknifty is 2500 rs.
But there brokerage will kill you.
But answer to your question is yes I think it can be possible.
You just need to reach 10 k to 50k or 1lakh very safely, after that it will be easy

2 Likes

My January Screen Shot

So need to make a little more than 99L to meet the 1Cr target

Why should @Bharat09 have all the fun!

@BALA , what kind of stock you are holding its showing amazing return -40% , how you are picking stock , are you reading any book , if you dont mind can you please share to us