Is PR SUNDAR a legit guy?

I find vp fin better.
Plain simple PA

True words. Trading is an art and everyone need to practice a lot.
The more you practice more beautiful your art gets.

Like freely available art material, trading material is also available. Learn from it and start painting with small paint (capital).

2 Likes

Just checking his style of trading and system and money management

Mitesh i may be wrong

Manubhatia daily posts 15L profit etc. No sane person will believe his fake screenshots

Many of his fans are nowadays asking basis of such fake figures

Guys certain things are too good to be true. If a trader like manu earns daily 20L 30 L ask him to produce itr screenshots. Nobody can daily make profits. Lot of loopholes in his screenshots as well.

1 Like

Velu bro,is there any license required for training or webinars?

I have been trading in markets since 2008 . You can search Google with my name to find out who I am .
I will never share my MTM or trades in a public platform . I will do it when I have exhausted my ways of making money or made huge losses from trading and will use my 12 years of experience to make money from training.
I strongly believe these guys are all failures in markets and now using the platform to earn a living

6 Likes

@Amit_Pansari well said sir. People like u are requested to spread awareness in twitter.

You are right 100%. People like pr sundar and manubhatia had quit trading due to mounting losses. Tirelessly nowadays they put screenshots

Pr sundar offered a job vacancy a personal assistant role to coordinate his training . The salary he offered was 4 lac per annum for a mba

If someone earns daily 4 lacs he will not be so stingy

Manubhatia is even more ridiculous. Without even posting occasional losses daily he posts 10 L etc.

He deletes tweets of opp direction after market hours.

1 Like

A consistently successful trader requires razor sharp concentration day in & day out. Social media, ego-clashes, one upmanship etc is all totally counter productive and makes one wonder if all the people being talked about in this thread are really good traders making money out of trading OR if like some are stating, they have turned trainers to recoup the loses. Its very appalling that SEBI turns blind eye to all such people, there is no doubt retail are getting swayed seeing the selective & random screenshots showing huge MTM & ROIs, especially in these times where majority of people are working from home and are signing up with brokers & jumping to trading as though it needs no prior experience,reading etc
Trading is 95% a mind game which CANNOT be taught,Fed or conditioned but experience alone can help IF a person has the required gumption and mindset. Only the rest 5% can be acquired by books or webinars or following someones style!

7 Likes

Legally we may need a GST number I guess .
Most donā€™t bother I guess

2 Likes

Honestly i am telling . donā€™t believe twitter and trading qna screenshot , why they need to post , all twitter account are fake , if they are making in lakhs profit then why they need to conduct webinar seminar , youtube channel more aggresively , learn yourself , dont prey and give your money for these fraud person ,

i am trading more then 8 years , every month i am also making around 2 lakhs , but i am not advertising my profit and twitter , those who are publishing they are trying to get something from you , BE YOURSLF , LEARN YOURSELF

1 Like

I already told you should research before saying somethingā€¦ go and check manu bhatiaā€™s latest interview videos, you will know his profitā€¦

here is the link of his recent interview

1 Like

@Bharadwaj rightly said

There is this dark fraud screenshots and appointed spokesperson to defend these people

1 Like

My suggestion is not to worry about others. They are all in some way in trading. All are contributing in someway to beginners. Paid trainingā€¦ Its individual call, if to opt or not. Just like colleges (there are so many eng. ones in India, can you ratify all as learnable?). If you have money, and want to pay learn and see, well your decision. If not, thats also your decision. We should remember, in trading, we are alone are responsible for every step we undertake. Finally, nobody can give sureshot answer if these guys are fake or real. Its just an individual belief.

DISCLAIMER: Following all of them on twitter to know opinions. Didnā€™t undertook any paid training or webinars.

2 Likes

Real trader donā€™t show off.
I see a lot of these so called famous traders post their daily Profits/Losses, engage in verbal duals with their followers or other similar egoistic traders.
A real trader doesnā€™t have time for all this nonsenseā€¦
Ever seen Rakesh Junjhunwala or Warren Buffet post their daily earnings - just to show off how good they are in the stock markets? Ever seen them having daily verbal duals with fellow traders? Ever seen them acting smart on Twitter or any other platform?
People who are defending these so called ā€œGreat tradersā€ and fighting against others on twitter, really need to utilize their time and brains in learning and mastering the tricks of trade.
The internet is full of learning material, use it, learn dailyā€¦if you want, follow these ā€œgreat tradersā€ but dont follow them blindly. Check what trades they take, learn why they took that trade and come to your own conclusions.

3 Likes

I would like you to have a look at TradeFair as I personally recommend

There are many traders here who post their m2m screenshots, but they are not selling any stuff, neither I think they are trying to show off. The examples you are giving of buffett and jhunjhunwala are billionaires, and they made money through investing. Intraday trading is a different ball game together, consistency of @vishnux @velu @samsingh @Intraday_trader motivates us that money can be made intraday too. And all of these traders have posted their analysis from time to time on this forum which is a lot of learnings for newbies like us. They are also not trying to sell anything here, hope you get my point.

1 Like

Jhunjhunwala and Buffet were not born billionaires.
Anyway, you did not get what I tried to sayā€¦which is irrespective of the style of their trading(be it long term or intraday, short term, swing trade etc etc) they are not getting involved in fights with other market participants on social media just to prove they are better than others.
What I am trying to say is, the question that has been asked and the discussion that has followed, makes no sense.
You want to trade, you make an effort, you learn and you trade. Simples!
Following and fighting for(or against) the PR Sundars or Patels or Miglanis or Bhatias of these world would not make you rich.
Instead, concentrate on learning, if you feel they are providing you good info. take it but see to it that you donā€™t blindly follow their opinions/tips/analysis.

P.s. nowhere in my reply have I mentioned that Intraday wonā€™t make you money, but if you get motivated by others MTM screenshots, so be it. Remember, when you have a losing streak(believe me, everyone has it time and again) these screenshots would depress you.

I do agree with you, would you believe any of these guys more if they published contract notes and actually ledgers on a month to month basis rather than posting random screenshots ?

If people like buffett and jhunjunwala become billionaires in just 10 years in just investments then why people like u and me not become so even we do keep investments for 20 years ?