Is PR SUNDAR a legit guy?

What about other trades which did well? If you follow someone than please share the successful trades as well ( full story), showing single trade which goes wrong is misleading!!!

3 Likes

PR Sundar or Mitesh Patel or whoever show screenshots in this era of screen recording, they are simply cheaters. They lute gullible traders to trap them for their classes/seminars/youtubes and all. Mitesh used to delete his class promoting tweets too.
Beware of such cheaters!!

Mitesh is a cheater, posts fake edited screenshots. He puts screenshots in the age of screen recording.

1 Like

Screens can be easily edited. But sure he is fake?

@NiftyTrade in the flow donā€™t pass on comments on good ppl of the trading community. I am definite that Mitesh Patel is a good person. He never conducts workshops or run any paid channels.

About the other guy, everyone knows he can go to any extent for getting money.

1 Like

Then you donā€™t know anything.

i would like to, about mitesh

I have learnt a lot from Zerodha Varsity and P R Sundar.

I have never attended any paid programs from anyone, including the ones by P R Sundar. I believe, one should use the available multitude of free content to learn concepts.

Also, Should I end up copying trades from someone else, then I have not learnt anything !!!

1 Like

Have you reviewed Theta Gainers on YouTube?

Any comments please?

1 Like

U r truely geniusā€¦

mr.RJ & buffet also accepted in media that in some investment they suffered big loss, but many selfmade youtube gurus , twitter kings neverever faced single penny loss in their life. they are posting screenshots of daily 20 lakh profits.but nobody of them post his annual PL statement or income tax details, which can show detailed earning.

3 Likes

Brother stop :stop_sign: searching for mentor or anything like that

Read books about options
Lisn to all of them but study the market by yourself

Do not trust anybody in this glamorous market

1 Like

Watch this you tube video and see the hypocrisy of this master ā€œU Turnerā€

its because the screenshots are edited.
Just think in screen recording age, they are sharing screenshots. They are luring new gullible traders for their classes/channel/YT/courses/webinars and all.

1 Like

You are a noobā€¦ Mitesh has no course to sell you and he doesnā€™t need to edit his profitā€¦he has provided priceless knowledge free of costā€¦ Just because posting a comment here is free donā€™t post unauthentic informationā€¦ You might be in trouble.

Difference?
I am asking in the case i am sharing image.

1 Like

Mitesh has already conducted seminar and collected money 2 year ago and then remove details of that from his Twitter handle .

2 Likes

Talk about presentā€¦ so many retail traders started after March 2020ā€¦ Tell me how many paid webinar he has done after March 2020? I am saying it because paid courses are much more profitable after March 2020

1 Like

I learn option selling from his youtube, no loss, the only way is debt fund, pledge , hedge and edge,

Yes, most online stuffs boomed in lockdown

1 Like