Is there a better replacement to trading view?

Hi Guys,

I have been using tradingview for couple of years and atleast till last month I could put 3 indicators on the chart but now I see the basic plans have only 2 indicators so is there any better replacement, leaving investing.com.

Also I see people using KITE have access to charts of a particular stock, they do have affiliation with tradingview but can we add more indicators or has anyone used anything else?

TV has gone from multi windows in different browsers to 2 only on one PC, from 3 indicators to 2 and limited stocks in watchlist. I think they gonna go fully paid eventually with a month or so trial period.

TV will only allow you to use 2 indicators. But you can draw unlimited support and resistance lines on n number of scrips.

2 take aways

1. If you can limit yourselves to 2 indicators - it will be a blessing in disguise. During my initial days I had like 6 to 7 indicators - now I am only using 2 EMAs. As I progressed in trading, I realized lower the indicators - better the results.
  2. If you still think TV is the best, go for their paid plan. Take the 30 day free trial. Cancel it on 27th day and on 29th day they will give you 60% discount (one time offer only).

If you dont wish to pay for TV, use the chart provided by leading brokers. You can use multiple indicators too. Check with the broker if the layouts will get saved or not. Or raise your query here

3 Likes

Yeah possible, nearly every app these days are getting people hook to a product and then charging heavy fees.

This is super helpful, thankyou.

2 Likes

Create multiple Gmail accounts… or email accounts on gmail,yahoo and rediff.Create 3 different sccounts on TV with these three email accounts.Install Firefox. Install the Container extension of firefox.Now,open three different tabs of firefox ,each on s diffetent container. On all three tabs login to TV each with your 3 different email ID’s.The container featute will not let three different logins interfere with each other.It will consider them as 3 different logons.Save diffrrent layouts on all with different indicators. Keep logged in.Next timr when you login,again open 3 (or more tabs) in different containers.Your preference will load automatically.
ignore my spell8ng misyskes as I have typed on cell phone with only my thumb,that too when I am under influence of 180 ml of ethyl alcohol… hikkk…

4 Likes

Good old days of tampermonkey

You can use the pine script editor to get more than 2 indicators. Below is an example to get 4 moving averages, Bollinger bands and previous day high/low.

study(title=“EMA 10/20/50 SMA 200 & BB”, overlay=true)
shortest = ema(close, 10)
shorter = ema(close, 20)
short = ema(close, 50)
longest = sma(close, 200)
plot(shortest, color = green, title=“EMA 10”)
plot(shorter, color = blue, title=“EMA 20”)
plot(short, color = red, title=“EMA 50”)
plot(longest, color = black, title=“SMA 200”)
prev_daily_high = security(tickerid, “D”, high[1])
plot(prev_daily_high, title=“PDH”, trackprice=false, color = green)
prev_daily_low = security(tickerid, “D”, low[1])
plot(prev_daily_low, title=“PDL”, trackprice=false, color = red)
length = input(20, minval=1)
src = input(close, title=“Source”)
mult = input(2.0, minval=0.001, maxval=50, title=“StdDev”)
basis = sma(src, length)
dev = mult * stdev(src, length)
upper = basis + dev
lower = basis - dev
//plot(basis, “Basis”, color=purple)
p1 = plot(upper, “upper”, color=purple)
p2 = plot(lower, “lower”, color=purple)
fill(p1, p2)

1 Like

Trading is a business. Invest in good tools. TV is worth every penny.

Sir please send your gamil id i want to connect with you