Is there a way to see old orders in zerodha? I wanted to look at some orders which didn't get executed due to varios reasons

Guys - i very recently started using Zerodha, and i am already feeling the need for fetching historic order book on the platform. Infact i landed to this portal while searching for the same. I totally agree with FeelingYoung. If Zerodha can provide such a lengthy historic trade book (at times multiple trades get created for a single order); i am sure they can easily provide historic order book. Is there a way to create a survey for this feature? That way we can make Zerodha Customer care know if this feature is really required or not. Zerodha CC - if people are living with a problem, doesnt mean that the problem doesnt exists.

Hello Team,
Getting back to you on this requirement. I still did not find any link for getting historical data for the Orders Placed in Kite. Can you please guide on this.

Hi @nithin

is there any way now, after your reply of 9 years - for checking all orders on kite executed/cancelled - it is for our noob investors - this help us a lot - need to learn from actions and mistakes

Don’t think you will lose more capital expenditure on this

The utility of this feature is minimal and we seldom receive requests for it. As of now, implementing it is not feasible. However, we remain open to reassessing its potential in the future

wow, that quite an arrogant point of view.

really need the ability to download historical failed orders to review and place them again. part of baskets sips didt execute due to margin, and i dont know which ones and for what quantity. Is that not a fair use case?

Not much seems to have changed on kite in recent years. I’m not sure if this is that complicated a requirement to avoid for years and years!