Is there any way to use custom coded indicators in Zerodha TradingView Charts?

Hi Zerodha Community.

Is there any way to use custom coded indicators on TradingView charts on Zerodha like we have on tradingView.com?

I have around 10+ indicators other then defaults which are available in zerodha. I want to test them on single chart.

Why i am asking this -

1. I have created my own indicators and i want to test those on live market.
  2. I am able to test them on TradingView.com.
  3. But as you all know that we need to subscribe for monthly or annual service to use more than 3 indicators.

Some simple tips for you to use multiple indicators (More than 3) in Tradingview (Common Trick can be used by anyone)

Create Multiple Accounts on TradingView.com and open each account on Different Web Browser hurray now you are able to use [ 3 * Number of Accounts]

4 Likes

Not possible.

1 Like

@siva In Future on Zerodha ?

Maybe, can’t guarantee as of now.

1 Like

Hmm i understand cuz if this thing happened tradingview paid version will be kind of free on Zerodha.

No, because TV don’t give that option for others and want to do it only on it’s site, btw we pay TV and is not free.

2 Likes

The tradingview on zerodha is more like basic free version of tradingview right except screen split thing there are no premium options. The indicators we can use more than 3 but limited to default indicators so not kind of premium. No custom indicator, no strategy testing, no order placing facilities from chart, no alerts, no watchlist as its already there on zerodha.

So from my perspective its more kind of free version. Same thing used in many brokers like Upstox, AliceBlue, Fyers etc.

Nope, this is paid version only but TV don’t want to give any of their premium features onto broker platforms even if we are ready to pay.

2 Likes

Can’t zerodha develop its own charting platform…

That will be a very big project, currently we don’t have bandwidth or expertise to build it, maybe in coming years we will give a thought.

Zerodha should seriously consider partnering with Reliable Software (RSSPL), their software ‘Reliable Fox’ is amazing! and many brokers (both fulltime and discount have already partnered with them!!!).

Last year I had requested about inclusion for 4hr timeframe and still it is not available in Zerodha Tradingview.

Even if I have to pay a subscription for a quality tech analysis platform, I am ready to pay.

1 Like

Hi Zerodha

This question was asked three years ago by Harsh_Sharma if we can get custom indicators from Trading View into Zerodha Trading View…

As a broker you guys provide nothing but just a platform to place trades, everything else that you provide is charged… There is absolutely zero analysis given by your end… I think allowing custom indicators for free will be a great step from your end…

I feel as a broker you should take on the responsibility to provide more informative and analysis based platforms either your own or external but for free. Atleast you can start by allowing us traders to get our own custom indicators from TradingView free of cost as you are providing TradingView platform already.

I think we deserve this much for the 20 Rs you charge us for every single side of the trade…

Regards
Shaji

Yeah I also want to add that i want some profits for free. Please zerodha as a broker you have to provide profits for free.