Issues with NOW software

Hi,

I moved to NOW, and getting familiarized with the interface.
I placed a SL-M buy order with a trigger price of 271.

Now, i wish to trail/change this trigger price, but i don’t see an option to do that.
It is not showing under open-orders.

This is how i placed the SL-M order but don’t find any way to trail the SL once the buy order is placed.

Seems there is only an option in Square-Off in Net-Position book

But it shows in order history that there is a trigger pending - But don’t see a way to modify.

Can someone kindly suggest how to do that?
Thanks much in advance :slight_smile:

Please search browser for how to operate NSE NOW software. You will find reply, I hope.

If the order is pending open the order and change the trigger price.

btw the orderbook you uploaded has no open orders??

That is what i am surprised. The order book has no open orders, but when i double click it shows me trigger pending.
Moreover the stop-loss is not getting triggered as well !!!

See here: Trigger price was 270, and last traded was 269.5.

You update display

What are the charges of trading through NSE NOW ? Do I have to first send the request to Zerodha to enable NSE NOW platform on my computer ?

You are better off with kite and PI, when i re-logged in, all the orders vanished :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

May be i will try the web version.

It should not happen. Never happened.

So just got an SMS from Zerodha: “Due to technical issues with NOW, there can be issues with order placement. NSE is working to resolve the issue”

Really frustrating, there is no where free in this world with no technical glitches, even NSE !!!. PATHETIC !!!

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Update:
So, yesterday there were 2 shares of HINDALCO which i was unable to square off due to NOW issues. When i called the Zerodha RMS call-trade, they placed a counter sell order which was in pending state and finally got cancelled on market-close.

And today, i saw those 2 shares i got delivery, and there in my T1-Holdings.
But this is not something i intended for: What would have happened if instead of 2, there were 2000 shares or even worst, if i shorted them and unable to square-off? :rage::rage:

The guys in NSE exchange (NOW helpline) has no clue at all, when i called them yesterday that my stoploss didn’t trigger, they asked for the last 6 digits of my order number, and told me to refresh and said that it actually got triggered, which was not the case, which is proved further since i got delivery of those shares. Hilarious !!!

It seems that when the Platforms automatically runs smoothly, no problem. If any difficulty occurs, nobody to help traders. We have to solve our own.
However, I feel NOW platform though simple in nature, very rare occurrence of hanging issues. This you may understand in long run.
But, on first day of using NOW, you shouldn’t have faced these much difficulty.
What to tell? It’s time.

1 Like

If you’re facing any problem with NSE NOW platform, you can contact NOW helpdesk.

NOW Support 1800 266 0052 (Toll Free) / 022 62157700 (Charged)
Trade Support 1800 266 0053 (Toll Free) / 022 62157600 (Charged)

Timings: 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM (Monday to Friday)

@pratheep I am aware and called those numbers, those folks are just clueless and good for nothing, in-spite of sitting right in the exchange - typical govt employee attitude. (Read the last part of my previous post Issues with NOW software)