ITR 2 Vs ITR 4

I had last year tution income some X amount and had fno trading loss Y amount, I have filed ITR 2 form where I got an advice from income tax advisory. Is this correct? .This year I do not have tution income however I have fno loss of Z amount…Which form do I need to fill?..Is the last year and this year losses will carry forward?

F&O is considered as a business, so you need to have used ITR4 last year, and also this year. Again to carry forward losses, you need to use ITR 4 compulsorily. 

Check this module, we have explained everything you need to know in detail.