ITR-V for assesment year 2016-17

Dear Sir,
ITR-V for assesment year 2016-17 has been printed by me and ready for despatch to IT Department .Return was prepared by CA. So should the column TRP be filled in after printing the document or before . Regards
Padmanabha

no need to fill the details…it should filled only if it is prepared by Tax Return Preparer… u can post the acknowledgement receipt after u sign the document

1 Like

Sir, In my opening post , i mentioned that it was prepared by a CA .So is this qualified CA not a Tax return Preparer (TRP)? Or people other than CA are termed TRP. Regards

TRP’s are different and CA’s are different…CA’s are not TRP’s… people who are holding bachelors degree and passed the test conducted by Income Tax dept. are called as TRP’s where as CA’s qualify a comprehensive course…both are different as you have filed the return through CA you can post the documents without filling in the details of TRP…

Both are professionals who protect the interest of the exchequer except the clients interest. One professional’s name appears in the register of professionals association recognised by law other professional is recognised by the Government Department.

My CA is asking for datewise P&L statement for filing tax returns. I am not able to find it (Only date wise turnover statement is there). Can you help ?

Refer to the contract notes.

In case of Date wise P&L you need to prepare the Books or trade book can help in some manner.