Journey new be to professional

Its tough journey from new be to pro. Its take years. In this forum i get criticized earlier being a retail trader, someone also motivate me. I went Rama’s vanavas and keep silence. Now i feels the time comes in favor of me. Now i know what is wrong in trading and what is right and my function is just repeatedly do the right thing. Risk management, money management, psychology everything taught me Mr market.
Its a happy moment. Last week consecutive 2 days i made 1L+ this week monday 7k and today 15k holding 8 lot 44200pe. Last fryday made 8k loss other days are green in this month.
Thanks everyone. If i can do then anyone can do it even better than me. Last but not the least everything start with just 10k capital.

5 Likes

No matter how little you make, if you are consistent you are in right track. You know i am a chemistry teacher next Friday i am giving a outdoor trip to digha to my seven college who loves me very much. Everyday they ask how i am doing. Its great time i can’t explain. I need your blessing.

1 Like

Congrats :tada::tada:

1 Like

Master Ji, Dheere Dheere Chalna.

1 Like

Have take a break till 31st August.

Its amazing to see your green p&l’s, I would like to know what worked for you in trading, like you use indicators or you are price action trader with just support resistance and trendlines… Anyother thing you learned along your way till now?

1 Like

Hey. How’s it going now? Haven’t seen your post for very long. @gopchem

1 Like