Jubilant Pharmova views
Jubilant Pharmova, a pharmaceutical company, has shown notable developments and financial results in 2023. Some key highlights include:
- Second Quarter Financial Performance: For the second quarter of the financial year 2024 (Q2FY24), Jubilant Pharmova reported a total revenue of Rs 1,680 crore, marking a growth of 5% compared to the same quarter in the previous year.
- US FDA Approval: The company witnessed a rise in its share value after one of its units, Jubilant Draximage, received U.S. FDA approval for an abbreviated new drug application. This application was for a preparation kit of a drug used in the treatment of breast and skin cancer.
- Significant Increase in Net Profit: For the second quarter ending September 30, 2023, the company reported a dramatic year-on-year increase in consolidated net profit, jumping 1,057% to ₹62.1 crore. This compares to a net profit of ₹5 crore in the same quarter of the previous year.
- Quarterly Net Profit and Revenue: In the September quarter, Jubilant Pharmova reported a consolidated net profit of 625 million rupees, up from 54 million rupees in the same quarter of the previous year. The total revenue from operations for this quarter was 16.80 billion rupees, an increase from 16 billion rupees in the same period last year.
- Dividend Recommendation: The Board of Directors of Jubilant Pharmova Limited recommended a dividend of INR 5 per equity share for the financial year that ended on March 31, 2023.
These developments indicate a strong financial performance and strategic growth for Jubilant Pharmova in 2023.
This information is fully given by ChatGPT-4 (OpenAI).
Please note that these are just views from the data available online. No research is done by me. Please do not take anyone’s views on investing; please do your own research. I would be buying one share today.