Just dial insider trading game exposed

I am done!! :smile:
You will remain a bookworm all your life. Sorry no offense. It means Kitabi keeda in hindi!
I dont want to argue anymore.

Peace!!

Great story it was a good reading experience maybe you should start writing some fictional novel.

1 Like

:smile: You are innocent. But I like your pic which reads- Bulls make Money, bears make money & PIGS get slaughtered !!

Market makers laugh at pigs. There are plenty many of them & till the time they are here, Market makers will continue to rule because pigs are only meant to be slaughtered! :joy:

If u think that some story telling is going on here, then you are on a sure pathway of getting slaughtered.

So we should all strive to avoid being the pig. What is your final statement @Spaceship

That we should all not learn to trade and just be the pig in the market?

There you see! That is your mindset. If u want to remain a PIG all your life, then its your choice!
I canā€™t help you.

So what should I do to not remain a pig in the market all my life?

Keep on framing stories like this and only time will tell who will be slaughtered.

1 Like

I am a profitable trader thats why I am enjoying this forum. But yes since majority of people are ridden with negative beliefs, mindset & thats the distinguishing factor of my success.
You are yet to born in the world of markets if u think thereā€™s no insider trading! Every other day insider trading happens. And surely people like you are a boon who are ignorant of facts.

I need not waste my time with newborn traders, & even if u are an oldie then its more embarrassing to know that you are still unaware of hidden games happening inside the markets!

One word - kuwein ka Mendak!!

True brother. Technicals arenā€™t a sure shot thing. Sooner the people understand this the better it would be for them.

1 Like

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
And for stock markets -
Manipulation or Insider Trading is regarded by the novice as true, by the amateur as false, and by the experienced as useful.

2 Likes

Who told u this!! Insider trading is useful??? :joy: Its useful only for insiders & not you.
Insiders operator promoters get to make some crores of rupees in no time effortlessly.

Insider trading is regarded by novice as FALSE, & by the experienced as TRUE. Thereā€™s no such thing as amateur in markets. Either you remain a novice all your life or you become a learnt experienced player.

If one is not making money even after staying in the markets for years then that person is worst than a novice. It will take more n more time to change the thought pattern of a loss making experienced person, yes experienced in making losses.

He will have to ā€œunlearnā€ first & start like a novice , otherwise he has no hope. If a glass is filled with dirty water & you want to put fresh waterā€¦ then you must first empty the glass of dirty water & unless the bad water is removed, thereā€™s no use pouring fresh water into a glass filled with bad water!!

Do you have any data to back this up? Would be interesting.

dudeā€¦ how long are you trading in this market ?

stock went up because of the news that google is planning to acquire Just Dial , so it went up ā€¦
when JD came out and clarified that the news is not true , stock went back to its earlier levels.

You are right. I agree with you on this :smile: :joy:

@spaceship So basically this entire thread you created is false news that could mislead the people from what is actually the truth?

1 Like

Stop tagging me. You donā€™t even have a sense to understand SARCASM & you are here eating my brain nonstop running after me.
:smile: :joy:
Market is not for you. The early you understand this, the better it will be for u.

Look again! When did I deny this fact. Infact I am the one who has mentioned this fact clearly in my post. I certainly agree on it.

:smile:

1 Like

@Srinivas @spaceship I follow and read both of your posts. I request both of you to kindly stop arguing related to these issues. Because the discussion is quite unproductive to most of fellow traders.

1 Like

@hydtrader, have you read all my posts sir? Post 1 Post 2 Post 3 I was trying to make a valid point. Eitherway, I went overboard, I will stop now.

Your boasting of your childlike ego now and then does not help me in digesting the fact that you are a successful trader. Anyways, leave this point.

Everyone has his own opnions. Everyone here tries to engage in a healthy discussion. But when you are not left with arguments to defend your opinions, you start calling people names. The words you spoke about Srinivas werenā€™t needed at all. Just take the criticism positively, if you donā€™t agree move ahead. No need of calling anyone kitaabi keeda or kuwein ka Maindak. Engage in a healthy discussion, thatā€™s what this forum is for.

ā€œKeep learning; donā€™t be arrogant by assuming that you know it all, that you have a monopoly on the truth; always assume that you can learn something from someone else.ā€ - Jack Welch.

2 Likes