Just like i can sell the shares intraday and buy it later in intraday ;;; how can i sell the bitcoin and then buy it later , in intraday ? How is the volume liquidity in the bitcoin ? Which exchange has the best volume liquidity turnover in bitcoin?

Just like i can sell the shares intraday and buy it later in intraday ;;; how can i sell the bitcoin and then buy it later , in intraday ? How is the volume liquidity in the bitcoin ? Which exchange has the best volume liquidity turnover in bitcoin ?

Kahaan se dhoond ke leke aate ho bhai aaise sawaal?

2 Likes

Request pls kindly reply the queries …

Kind attn : zerodha;
Request pls kindly reply the queries …

U said u have no idea .
So i m asking people who might have ideas !
If some1 have any ideas .pls reply…

Just like i can sell the shares intraday and buy it later in intraday ;;; how can i sell the bitcoin and then buy it later , in intraday ? How is the volume liquidity in the bitcoin ? Which exchange has the best volume liquidity turnover in bitcoin ?.

Bitcoin (₿) is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.

Since your question is about shorting
You can only short future/options of bitcoin if available, since its very encrypted you can only buy and sell. (To my knowledge)

Indian Bitcoin trading has cooled off following a banking ban on July 2018, so now the only way to trade cryptocurrencies is through P2P mode . That’s why many exchanges have come up with innovative P2P solutions to facilitate Indian traders. Do remember, it’s still legal to use Crypto in India. It’s only the banks which have banned the cryptos.

About the platform to trade bitcoin or any cryptocurrency,
You can search on (google)
There are many (3rd party) indian websites offering cryptocurrency service.

AFAIK, there’s a big difference between buy and sell price in bitcoin, so much so that it is very difficult to make a profit by trading intraday in it.

In any case, cryptocurrency is deemed illegal in India. So better drop the idea before your money gets trapped somewhere.

Sure you can make the whole idea work for you, nobody ever denies that really. But what is the point of this all if you can’t make it in India anyway. See my point with all of that or not? I am hopefully not able to make any profit there. Thanks!

1 Like

(1) do i get interest on my crypto currency deposits , in my wallet ?
(2) just like the dollar index ; is there any index for crypto currency / bitcoin ?
(3) is there any ETF or mutual fund for crypto currency / bitcoin ?
(4) do i get the passbook or statement for my holdings of the crypto currency ?

Try https://celsius.network/