Im going to try and catch this falling knife.
Well to be frank this is my second attempt. Fist was at 740.
I am with you. Caught at 700. Let’s see.
It has already broken every support.
I think 2020 COVID top of 650 will work as a support.
Most likely it will hit that number in next 4 weeks, I will buy there. BUT after confirmation of NIFTY bottom.
I am still waiting for your reliance 1200. ![]()
Same timeline, next 4 weeks.
Thats why I gave 3-6 months timeline in July. Coz i was not bearish then.
Reliance has been consolidating at 1300 for sometime. The moment its forming independent candles below 1300, price is getting pushed back to 1300. Its more stable trading above 1300. U can see a lot more independent daily candles above 1300. I bought some @ 1300:). If it goes to 1200 even better. Can buy cheaper:)))
19 hours still left. Why does market is close on Saturday ?
Other than this sentence, I didn’t understand anything else from your post. ![]()
The sideways moment can stay for years. Check any AI about why it is a bad idea (to try to catch a falling knife) to change your stance on HDFC Bank (or any similar company in stock market).
What u said makes absolute Sense. Its a real bad idea to invest in a stock which keeps on falling. This is what my conscious mind says when i look at HDFCBANK chart.
Current Weekly Structure-- LHLL(Lower high Lower Low)
Previous Weekly Structure—LHLL
Current Monthly structure-- LHLL
Previous Monthly Structure–LHLL
Current Fiscal Q Structure–LHLL
For gods Sake its Trading Below Last Financial years Low.
But my subconscious mind is like Chalo Buy karo. This stock will go to 1000.
Remember ICICIBank(which i bought) during the chandha kocher fiasco.
Made some good money.
Im just gonna sit on this one till it reaches 1000…![]()
We exited HDFC bank from our CCP (core compounding portfolio ) at 965 ( hopping to pickup later )!
When price fell bellow 50 day MA, its clear signal for us not to touch it.
In fact, perplexity finance has suggested good buy (around 816), we did not dare to buy since price was bellow 50, 150 and 200 DMA.
As you can see , Jefferies has forecast of 32% on 29/06/26, but still went down further.
Long story short, its always not good idea to catch falling knife.
Most of the time, I never buy when price is bellow 50, 150 and 200 DMA. All these moving average are clearly indicating down trend, why to take risk.
As a retail trader, I will not attempt to buy HDFC BANK now. I am comfortable only when price moves up above 50, 150 and 200 DMA = good indication for trend change.
Hope it is useful !
Those who invested, exited or holding?
@Jason_Castelino reliance now at 1180
Time for Trump to come out with final peace deal soon ![]()

