Keep an eye on AB capital 28/10/2017

Anyone who is looking for an opportunity to invest for a long term should definitely keep this stock in his/her watch list. At the time of its IPO most of the us came to know about the fundamentals associated with it so it won’t be wise to repeat it here. Although since it’s listing, it has not been able to perform well from trading point of view (Partly because of large number of people who are stuck at higher prices) it can be a good pick for a longer term view. I have watched a lot of discussion on this stock from many experts and 2 conclusion that can be drawn are

1. Anywhere between 155 - 160 it will be a very good stock for your portfolio (Chances of these level are not too strong but you never know any correction in market may throw this apple in your basket)

2. Risk to reward will be extremely positive in this for longer time period

Just for reference

1 Like

It posted a net profit of 4 crores and has a market cap of 40k crores. On top of this lot of Index funds must be exiting this stock because it was demerged from Grasim and this is not a index stock so it may continue its current downtrend because these funds will exit no matter what is the price.

2 Likes

Stock seems pricey if you are an investor.

Up 3% today lets see what next

13 Rupee up since the time this Topic was posted

The art of being wrong and confident at the same time is so rare. Do preserve it

Was this intened towards me?

Not for you sir. Not at all @Sanket

So now I can make a safe assumption that this was for me.
Yes I have been proven wrong and it has went up and I am happy that I have this rare quality of being confident even if I am wrong. Trading with confidence is seriously a rare thing I hope you acquire this talent too. Being proven wrong or right is part and parcel of share market making NOISE if proven right shows how inexperienced you are . I hope you acquire the humbleness required for staying profitable in this market in the long run.
Good luck with your trading.

1 Like

It ain’t about NOISE or SILENCE, it’s about how easily you can reject the idea of someone else even when you cannot claim to be 100 percent accurate. Previously also i told you that if you don’t like anything i post you may simply ignore it. (there is too much Noise in your surroundings but you don’t reciprocate by creating noise right? similarly)

Just because you didn’t like something cannot be a reason to refute something completely

Maybe you don’t think the same about MCX as i do. You think i have wrong thought process?

Okay, it’s acceptable, as people have different opinions in stock market and that’s the only reason stock market exist.

But you are asking group moderators and admin how to :broken_heart: shows childish behavior. What exactly u wanna prove? you r the sole torchbearer of wisdom and truth? (Simply u could have written i DISAGREE)

So this NOISE was required to remind you that you also have been proven wrong and it’s okay if i go wrong with MCX.

Thanks for the wishes regarding trading

bro you are no one in my life to remind me of something. Why are you taking unnecessary pain ?

You can idiotically ask for a :hearts: I can’t ask how to give :broken_heart: ? Seriously ?

Again same mistake why take unnecessary pain ? :grinning:

100% accuracy you claim to be 100% accurate ?

Just remember this. Rest of the things might be difficult to comprehend

Response

1 Like

This is know as making NOISE.

Correct the spelling its known (you forgot n) :joy:

ohh is it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Control yours then preach

You both are Experience Investor and regular Member of this forum.
A healthy conversation is good.

@Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik looks like the post didn’t age well :stuck_out_tongue:
After 4 years returns are still negative.

@harshendrasingh & @Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik would love to hear your views now :slight_smile: