Kite 3.0 - beta!

Yes, There is a problem with the time stamp. It used to work just fine with Kite 2. The Renko chart is supposed to lock in a brick as per the price action. Not working in Kite 3.

1 Like

@Prodipto_Bhattachary Yeah, renko chart in kite3 in incorrect. But they are not ready to accept it. Since renko is not used by many, it is not highlighted much.
Timestamp is a reference to see when that price level was reached and chart analysis is based on this. In renko, sometimes multiple candle can be formed within a minute and sometimes no candles are formed at all based on the brick size. So it is absolutely necessary to have the correct timestamp for each candle.
@siva Bascially the renko chart in KITE3 is wrong and others do agree with me. I don’t understand what other extraordinary reason do u need to correct this. After all it was working fine in KITE2.
Please talk to your vendor and resolve this ASAP.

Fine, will again get this checked with our vendor.

@siva @nithin
In previous version of kite, in orders section when we hover the cursor on a pending order we were able to see MODIFY or CANCEL options directly on the pending orders. this is missing in kite3. previous options were very useful in cancelling or modifying the pending orders. but in kite 3 we have to hover the curser on the pending order then click on a button that pops up then search for the cancel or modify option and then take the action. this process is very time consuming. i request you to give MODIFY or CANCEL options directly on the pending order just as it was in the kite2.

@siva,

Please see the attached screenshot. Charting issues have started again on Kite3.
Look at the last 15 minutes candle on all the charts.Charting%20issues_started

Can you explain a bit more, not able to view screenshot clearly.

this is not weird it happens with kite often. you have to refresh to get updated chart candles.

1 Like

Sir please provide scanner in kite or software like dartstock … i

Good decision…Now days zerodha don’t care about users…

@nithin sir i thought u would reply on the future updates we could see in kite so that we don’t move to other brokers but instead u edited my post. Can i know the reason?

I have sent an email, explaining in detail how timestamp in renko is used for trading.

1 Like

This was your original post right??
Now this is really horrible for Nithin. May be out of his wits!!

Sir please provide scanner in kite or software like dartstock … i m planning to move to upstox only because of there software else everything is good at zerodha

kite 3 is great very great only some gliches in busy days . just focus on removing those gliches permanently

You mustn’t have tried other platforms out there in the market

kite 3 is simple and easy going .fast resolve issues permanently please go go go

Good joke man

Yes i agree. Even i am having this issue . Unable to add studies in the multiple chart window. As a temporary work around i just opened the charts in multiple tabs with indicators added to it.

I do not know about IE but experience with edge has been great !

It appears like a language limitation… Any bank means SBI, HDFC, ICICI etc… But to transfer to your trading a/c it should be mapped to your SB a/c in a particular bank.

Zerodha should confirm.

@siva can i be assured ,tommorow will be techinacal error free day in kite??