Kite 3.0 - beta!

This will take some time, working on few other high priority things,

@siva Please check for below indices, charts are showing data only from 2015 in Kite. But other platforms like Investing have chart data from 2011.

1. NIFTY AUTO
  2. NIFTY PSU BANK
  3. NIFTY METAL

All these indices have fallen to 2014 levels :rofl:, so its important to see charts before that time period.

Hi @siva. Could you kindly pass this on to the Kite team.

GTT orders are great, A big inconvenience in reviewing them though.

There should be a column with actual Entry Price for single-Buy, and maybe both Target/SL for OCO.
or even a tooltip hover kind of bubble with the entry or target/SL.

Just looking at a big list of Trigger price doesn’t help, especially when same scrip is added multiple times.
Need to click each one, and if sort order changes, then back to square one.

I’m sure this can be done with ease and add ‘custom display columns’ ( which is more complex) in the future.

Thanks.

Din’t get it? can u explain a bit more, please.

thanks @siva for the response.

See, if i have 30-40 orders here, I can only see the Trigger price, but not the entry price which is more important when reviewing my orders.

so we can have another column which shows actual Buy price, or use a tooltip or something to show what exactly is entry price.
I could have multiple orders of different entry price with same trigger, so inconvenience is opening each order to see what the buy price was set.

This entry price shown in info or modify box should be shown on the main GTT page in new column or whatever is suitable.

so overall, looks something like this:

@siva

Today a very strange thing happened. Is it a problem with GTT orders ?

It certainly appears to be.

I have created a GTT- SELL OCO order.

When the Lower ( SL ) trigger was hit by LTP, a “LIMIT” order was sent to the exchange instead of SL-L
order.

This made the sell order instantly execute like a normal sell (market) order below the LTP.

Do check these screenshots. [ Figure -1 and Figure -2 ]

Ideally or logically, it should be an SL-L order which should look like this one at the exchange. This is another order i tested [ Figure - 3 ]

New glitches every day. Can’t even open chart

Another issue is LTP .to price trading at.

May be specific to your app/system network.
For support related you can create ticket below.
https://support.zerodha.com/

Please see this if you want to save your losses.

As confirmed by siva , that there is a difference in kite charts and data vendors chart.

so you might be placing Stop losses at wrong places looking at kite charts, because it doesn’t capture all the high and lows.

Hi @siva why Kite is not showing any activity in USDINR APR Future

CDS is off today due to annual bank closing.You can check all the details on bulletin

Thank you

Although it is well known what will be the reply, however would like to suggest some amendments to Kite terminal sleek look.

@siva Hi , just compare SBIN & IDEA market depth , how to correct Idea market depth?

sbin

Can you delete idea scrip from marketwatch and add back and check.

Tried , re logged , add the Idea again to market watch , still the same issue

Hi @siva any solution ?

Are you minimizing the window? if not you can message me your ID, I can get it checked.

Not minimizing the window , just tried to open market depth , will send my ID