Kite 3.0 - beta!

yes and with an addition to that, jaano aur seekho, sunil minglani, tradinglab, manage trading, marketgurukul.:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Correct!! Trading without reports is perfect disaster receipe to me. I am also thinking to switch from zerodha as i am not able to see my trading report properly then i should not trade on this platform.

Also, is it ready for real-time transactions ?

How to open multi chart in kite3

@nithin
APART FROM NIFTY 50 STOCKS SOME OF US USED TO TRADE IN NIFTY NEXT 50 OR NIFTY MIDCAP 50 AS WELL.
MANY OF US MAY BE TRADE IN FNO STOCKS UNDER DELIVERY BASIS. SO AN AREA WHERE WE CAN TAKE AT LEAST 60 TO 70 % OF THE TOTAL SCRIPTS FOR QUICK OVERVIEW OR ANALYSIS WOULD BE ATTRACTIVE TO US.
PLEASE DO CONSIDER IT.

THANK YOU.

Please go through the Old request first Sept2014 out of this how many were fullfilled and what about other pending items ?

Nitin Thats very nice and refreshing to see the new Kite 3.0 coming out after a long time. As a Customer i am very happy with your dedication towards your work and see God is giving you huge too. You worked very hard to gain this position and we appreciate your efforts to improvise trading to such an extent.
As per my observation i came to know that Trading isnt a easy task so if we introduce features which can make it little more easier and smooth which returns in more turnovers per day. Sir My suggestion is to add feature like chart buy/sell, which surely will improve trading for a day trader. I have attached a jpeg file which clearly tells my intention. hope you consider it. thanks

Simple…open a chart click. Display
Here u gate the multi chart option

When will it be released?

Released already

Oh, it won’t be moved to kite.zerodha.com?

When I move to coin or back office from kite3.zerodha.com, it is asking me to log in again to kite.

It will be moved to kite.zerodha.com in the next few days. Login into Q/coin, u will have to use the old version for now.

2/4 charts are still giving blank tabs, no solution yet ? I tried in both 32/64 bit pcs (Edge/Firefox) but same.
also pls add option for vertical arranged 4 charts (for better view in case of 2-3 indicator panels below price chart).

1 Like

Good spot. This is being fixed :slight_smile:

I really liked the Kite3.
So many great additions and looks bit faster.
Trade from popped-up chart is good.

Can you introduce Option chain … so that we don’t have to select every time and put all 10 strikes in the market watch and keep changing as the price moves up and down?
and also trade from chart (on multi charts).

I observed that when i buy or sell BankNifty options i cannot increase quantity on Buy sell screen, i had to type the quantity.
same with price, i had to manually change ( unable to scroll up/down the price).

Thanks.

1 Like

Can you check this now.

1 Like

The time stamp on renko charts is incorrect. Brick formation and OHLC values are correct but the time is incorrect.
Please rectify it before final release.

Ya, this is a known thing, will get this sorted.

1 Like

Thanks @siva, yes its working now, just checked with Firefox.

Pls also consider vertical arrangement option in case of 4 charts. In case of indicator panes additional to price pane, the chart becomes too squeezed vertically.

Hi @siva,

Any updates on when this can be implemented? For Kite 3.0 or next version