Kite 3.0 - beta!

Working on it, in a month or two for sure will be available.

2 Likes

Oh donā€™t patronize us @siva, we know you will bring these essential features when Lord Kalki will grace this earth. It may even be a post-apocalyptic offering. Only those who will survive the apocalypse will get the trading from chart feature in zerodha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

ā€“ Duplicateā€“

1 Like

Can you message me your ID and scrip name, will get it checked immediately.

Yes you will have some more good experiences. :sweat_smile:

:slightly_smiling_face::sweat_smile: yes of course :sweat_smile:

Dont be surprised, I have been facing these issue since more than a month now. Initially I was told restrictions were placed to avoid phishing and will be removed once TOTP is implemented but now it is permanent. Just be ready for surprises everyday, I keep opening a support ticket probably everyday but guys are simply overburdened due to frequent changes and they themselves seems to be lost.

Why you are asking for ID, these issue is across few people who are retail customer, I have feeling that these rules are not implemented internally for few individuals.

Asking for ID was directed towards Zerodha, I have made 100s of call in last couple of month related to this issue and so I did not saw why they keep asking for ID when there might be 100ā€™s of us who have already spoken to there people related to this issue.

1 Like

I got used to it but sometimes you are really feel frustrated about how rules keep changing every day when even SEBI does not change that frequently.

I sure will have. If not, I will wait or choose what I need rather than being a crybaby. And I am sure where ever you go you have the same experience what you had here. Good luck.

Good luck , please wait!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sure I will, perhaps you should do that too. Take a break. Donā€™t loose your pennies in this frustration.

Hi to Zerodha Kite Team and congrats for sophasticated options , currently i using Kite only , forgotten Pi , earlier which looks better for me , nowadays i feel Kite is the best , even though i expect more from you guys , say in pi if i opened multi charts in single window and if i switch to see orders or funds or other things and when return to chart window im able to see as it is when i left , ie i can see multicharts with indicators and multi time frame for each chart , but in Kite have to again open first chart icon then have to select from saved one for multi charts and selective stocks every time , pls make possible to see like in Pi when switch to other tabs without opening all everytime , Thanks .

Thank you , it seems you already lost heavily , so you found your new solace , it seems you have not done any trading , equal to , or not even fraction of my loss & profit , donā€™t behave like a child , grow up and move on , good luck

@siva Hi Siva , i wonder why you deleted your answer& link to me , problem is , still not resolved by your people :slightly_smiling_face:

Which one?

this one

can we ever have such feature in any of zerodha trading terminal. it will be great.

@siva Please tell me do you want me to delete the post about the problem!!!? that stupid thing is not solved at , NSE/BSE segment thing messed up every thing . not able to buy & sell :stuck_out_tongue: