Kite 3.0 - beta!

You can check here.

checked earlier as well. They do not have. They have payoff charts but not strandle and strangle charts. why cant kite have them?

How do you think payoffs are different to straddle charts?

Payoff charts: A convenient way to envision what happens with option strategies as the value of the underlying asset changes is with the use of a profit and loss diagram, known as a “payoff diagram”. A Payoff diagram is a graphical representation of the potential outcomes of a strategy.

This thing again failed .

Worst experience. AGAIN AND AGAIN.

This is not acceptable by any standards, at least from a broker who boasts of highest number of client

Kite is OFF…whats happening ???

It’s back

not yet ???

Orders are not going through :rage:

I think Retail mkt Open trading time should be 10am daily.

1 Like

no it is not

Kite login error?

yes again, they do not have any shame

Kite Daily Error when will be resolved

@nithin We need an answer, how long do we suffer this problem ? not able to login to kite./
We would need RCA and report on how you are gonna solve this in future, what is your CTO doing ?

Anyone heard any ETA ?

I have pretty much stopped trading before 10 am or holding any overnight positions. With kites frequent login issues why should I risk my money. If I incur loss because of my trading decision, at least its understandable. But loss due to system error in this day and age is unacceptable. Zerodha solve this issue at the earliest before you lose customer loyalty.

@nithin @siva Kindly improve trading platform (kite) rater than improving your other technologies…I’m not opening Kite last 1 year because platform issues…but still issues are happening…really shame on you @nithin sir …
FIRST IMPROVE PLATFORM, Then start other technologies

1 Like