Kite 3 mobile beta is here!

i had saved many of my chart studies on kite web… but when I open Kite mobile cannot view them… Even after saving it on could… Is this issue only with tradingview or normals charts also in zerodha ???
It is little irritating to save studies at 2 places…

Please help me for some work around this

Drawings and layouts of TV are saved locally, template will be available on cloud.

That is the problem exactly can’t there be some workaround… I mean I save my studies on home PC and then trade via mobile in office …I mean what is the use of cloud if you cannot get back what you have done… It defeats the whole purpose

Exactly what you have saved? on chartiq or on TV?

Have saved my studies with resistance and entry levels chart on zerodha TV charts on kite web version… Which I can’t view on mobile app

Drawings are saved on locally, can’t be seen on multiple systems.

Shubh, I told you that we can’t do anything on this.

Ours is a charting library alone, Investing uses total trading terminal I think, they have market watches, alerts etc.

Trading from TV is very bad, hence we stick to our front end but uses charting of TV.

@siva you can improve chartiq or go for some other better vendor so that ppl can move out of TV charts. ChartIQ charts r useless and hated it. I mean you guys can tie with ambibroker or spider etc for the same

We have TV also, we are working on new version of chartiq which has many more features and fixes, in a month that will be deployed.

But TV charts does have cloud save feature that is where the whole issue is of saving studies at multiple places

I’m register for beta tester.
:
problem is i can’t receive update on phone and i’m uninstalling kite app because on desktop play store show me beta version and instaling option but after uninstall kite in android i can’t download via desktop play store.
:

you device is not recognized in the desktop it seems. Kindly check if you have used the same gmail id on mobile and desktop. if this persists with the same email id, kindly raise a ticket here.

1 Like

Sir u r right
:
my android and desktop email id is same but my tradingqna register id is different
:
now i have create new account with android email id, now my tradingqna register email id, my android id and desktop id same but same problem presets

It’s working fine from our end. kindly download the app from the mobile play store and check. if you face any issue, kindly raise a ticket here.

Sir I’m using Kite app beta.
As you can see in the image I selected fibonacci, but the setting button plus 2 more have been pushed below the chart making it difficult to select those.

If possible can you please find a fix for this.

Thank you.

Earlier on the mobile app, the funds remaining got automatically updated when you pressed on the ‘Funds’ icon. But on the latest update, you have to manually refresh it.
Can we go back to how it was?

1 Like

No changes happened on this, may be you can message me your ID, I can get it checked.

Few seconds delay is always there as we cache for few seconds but no need to refresh funds page every time is all I am saying.If any new order is placed that is as good as refresh.