I don’t even think one should trade when fully employed.
Still if you want to, then you can keep one tab open on your computer and switch tabs when required.
Actually this is not a major work . Apple has an excellent eco system where in if you have an app in one platform itll automatically work on every other apple device . (Almost )
I think zerodha tech team not launched watch app may be due to insignificant number of users else with minimal man hours one can easily release ios watch app if you have an ios mobile app .
Disclosure first: I built the app I’m about to mention, so read this as a builder’s note.
For the “MTM positions on the wrist” part of this request: OnWrist is an Apple Watch app that shows your Kite positions’ P&L on the watch. It is read-only and uses your own Kite Connect API app, so the API secret stays on your iPhone and watch.
What it does not do, so nobody is misled: no exit button and no order alerts (it cannot place or change an order at all), and it is for Apple Watch only. On Kite’s free Personal API plan there are no live prices, so open P&L moves only when you trade; on the paid Connect plan it is live.
It is not made or approved by Zerodha. One Zerodha account is free. Details and the setup steps are at https://onwrist.in and it’s on the App Store as “OnWrist”. Happy to answer questions here.