Kite App for Watch

It would have been so good to see kite on wrist with basic functions and alerts!!! Running, gymming and driving could have been better for us!!

We need only a few basic options:
1. Trade/Order Alerts
2. MTM Positions
3. Exit Trade Option

May be @nithin could make this dream happen in reality.

6 Likes

Yes, would be great!!!

+1. Would be great to have.

Hmmm… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah. After that on car infotainment screen as well. :face_with_peeking_eye: @nithin

7 Likes

@Jason_Castelino Actually that’s a fantastic idea. Just view the position P&L on the car dash and an exit option. That would be fabulous.

1 Like

Don’t know if you have been sarcastic, but watch thing will sure help us who are full time employed!!

1 Like

Wouldn’t it? Your driving mood will depend on your positions. :bus::oncoming_bus::minibus::oncoming_automobile:

If market crashes, you know what to do. :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

I don’t even think one should trade when fully employed.
Still if you want to, then you can keep one tab open on your computer and switch tabs when required.

2 Likes

Everyone thinks the other one should not trade!! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

And the music in the car should automatically change based on our PnL :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think even I shouldn’t trade. :joy:

1 Like

Actually this is not a major work . Apple has an excellent eco system where in if you have an app in one platform itll automatically work on every other apple device . (Almost )

I think zerodha tech team not launched watch app may be due to insignificant number of users else with minimal man hours one can easily release ios watch app if you have an ios mobile app .