Kite app login bug

Hi zerodha have you updated your Kite app like this , at first When i open the app first kite logo with loading status shows after that it shows login page page and use of biometric it login automatically but not it changed vice versa that login page comes and use of biometric after that kite and loading status shows after that the app opens its that changed by you

1 Like

@Zerodha-Staff I am also facing issues while log in to the Kite android app.

Yes I too, am facing the same issue, I am not able to understand why I keep getting logged out.

Yes, @Zerodha-Staff I am also facing issues on Kite web.

There was also delay in order execution.

not logging-in via kite web. not accepting password or sometimes totp

Please try to login via app. We’re working on fixing this. Will update once done. :pray:

ok. thank you…

1 Like

App also same now

1 Like

same issue with app. unexpected error occurred.

1 Like

I’m unable to login via app (unexpected error) or website. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible

1 Like

Would request you to try once again now.

1 Like

After log on , kite disply

Unable to add any new stocks in the watchlist. It just says Error. Happening since 1 hour and on both web and mobile apps.

@Meher_Smaran brother, Why this is happening? Root cause still not identified or not rectified?

Please use buy and sell directly if you are unable to add new stocks in the watchlist.

Screenshot from 2023-12-04 09-58-11

We’re working on fixing this asap, @VRV

Once done, will take appropriate measures. We will share an update on this.

This issue was resolved.

@Pai What causes this issue? can you please explain why this happened as well? Root cause still not identified or not rectified? Instead of just saying everything is alright Please explain it so we will also know what effort you have taken to avoid the situation so that in the future we can avoid reading the great rise and fall of Zerodha India’s No. 1 broker firm etc etc…

1 Like

Also There were multiple issues in NOV , can you publish Root cause analysis and what is done to avoid things in future?

Hope its not what’s written below!!

Apparently, it was predicted before market starts , LOL

5 Likes