Kite charts update - Trading from charts, and more

Hey @CN_ib, currently we do not allow trading in the Cross Currency pairs.

@ShubhS9 So, are there any work under progress on the same :slight_smile: Would love to hear something on the same matter.

horizontal line price edit and plot particular price feature still missing

Thank you @ShubhS9 for keeping your word and delivering the kite mobile update.

@nithin @ShubhS9
we can use highlighted area for chart tool bar in iq8 beta chart. The current chart toolbar takes up unnecessary space on the chart

This is the standard interface of most charting libraries; the chart menus are at the top, and the range period (1 D, 5 D, 1 M, 3M ā€¦etc) is at the bottom. Moving the chart menu bar to the bottom may disrupt the user experience. This is our vendorā€™s product. Weā€™ll see if thereā€™s anything we can do to improve this section.

1 Like

This is ema applied on the trading view chart layout.

This is happened because I wanted to look for the candles too closely, and it was not allowing me to do so.
So, adjusted candles by changing up/down direction in the number column (right hand) just like done in tradingview.in.

This lead to changes in the position of the candles but not to the indicator position, it remains as before.

Please fix this.

Also just a request, please upgrade trading view experience here before other players do.
It is simply better at other brokers.

does anyone have answers to it ? or I am just blabbering.

Thatā€™s getting adjusted properly for me. Can you DM me your client id to investigate further.

It is under testing and will be ready soon.