Kite custom time frame

This is a request to @nithin it would be great if we can use custom time frames for analysis like it given in tradingview site. Every serious trader understands its importance for going beyond conventional technical analysis. It would give us tremendous edge in the market, and this would be first time in Indian market broker platform. In pi there are some option to use custom time frames for analysis. But would like to have it in kite. I believe zerodha will look into that matter.

3 Likes

This will be awesome addition for the traders.

Also, can you please add 0 time frame charts similar to that present in Sharekhan?

If 0 time frame is not possible, please provide 10 or 15 seconds Time Frame chart facility.

1 Like

ya ,i too need 2 hour and 90 minutes time frame in KITE … Pi is sometime gets hang and bit slow

2 Likes

Dear Mate also we need Count down timer for each custom candlestick Pattern. This make Big Impact on Traditional candlestick day and intra day traders. Easy to identify signals. At the time of update please consider this. I like Zerodha kite, cool to trade.

3 Likes

Dear @nithin sir please add countdown timer to each time frame, it will help to take position before candle close by assuming future close price

2 Likes

@nithin: You should provide custom Time Frame right from 10 seconds till 1 Year. Provide more power to the people.

Can you please make Pi more robust. As i understand Kite and Pi are from 2 different vendors, Can you please produce a better thick client robust/faster and multiple charts handling…etc.
The ask from customer base is increasing day by day.

Please benchmark the products Kite and Pi against international such as ThinkOrSwim, etc.

1 Like

What’s a zero timeframe chart?

1 Like

Hey @Nitin any update on this front ? there are many traders who require this update

1 Like