Kite iq chart update

Pivot shrinking is fixed, you can check.

1 Like

This is sorted.

Hi, click on display on top, scroll down you will find theme> now you will find Background, gridlines and date dividers…put all of them in same color…

2 Likes

What just happened today???
Please check MACD, RSI lines. What wonders the team just did now??

You made my day. Thanks buddy. :handshake:

1 Like

Showing fine for me, if you can provide me your ID,I can arrange a call.

Instead, ‘Plots’, give it name of ‘XYZ’ indicator.

Cursor movement on top will give name.

Everything should be in a glance only. Need not to go for hover , mouse, right click, left click, do this, do that etc etc for every single need.

@siva How to place SL order from Charts ??
chrome_CQqZG2BoB7

@siva No trade from chart option in Multi chart view. How to trade if BNF Spot chart is opened with some options chart for trading but no provision to trade as no chart trading in Multi Chart ??

We use chartiq library, but yes will take this with them on giving option to see what user needs, hope they will address in next release.

This should happen soon, waiting few things from chartiq.

Not this time, it’s not entire change of library just few changes so most likely with in 2 months.

However, Kudos to team Z for a good efforts. And hopefully, the shortcomings will be addressed swiftly with pace. :+1::+1:

Thank you @siva . That’s why I like Zerodha.

Actually new changes also made my day, earlier in Night mode we cannot change bachground color(earlier in day mode we can change color but not in night mode), now we can in night mode also.

1 Like

My chart is not working properly :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

Can you be a bit more specific?

Chart drawings and New added theme are not saved after I logout of Kite and close the browser (Chrome).
On re-login, drawings and new theme are gone.

Note: I have turned ON the following option in browser settings: Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome.

I think the above setting might be responsible for this issue.
But as far as I remember, the drawings were saved before introducing these new changes despite the above setting in browser.