Kite Multi Chart layout - Settings parameters missing

Hi

In multi chart layout (2 views / 4 views) options to change parameters is missing. I have tried different browsers but the result is same. Is anybody else facing the same problem ? How can I fix it, please help.

Change the browser Zoom to the default level.

1 Like

Thanks @Bhuvan problem solved.

Untitled

problem solved

Hi,

I have been trying to use Multiple charts 2 & 4 on my apple macbook but it does not work. Upon clicking on 2 chart or 4 chart it just loads simple candle and all the buttons related to View, Study, Display, Layout are not visible and due to that I can’t load the view needed for watching and executing the trade I want.

This does not work on Chrome, Firefox, Safari on Macbook

Same works fine on my lenovo laptop on both Windows & Ubuntu

Is anyone else also facing same problem on Macbook ?

What is the solution for this problem, Any idea?

Regards,
Keyur

Explained above

1 Like

Thanks! In my case zoom level is already set to default. I had to take it to 90% and it worked.

Regards,
Keyur

1 Like

In kite web version, display menu allows for 2 or 4 charts simultaneously. This works well with all settings only on desktop monitors. On my tab, theme changes to day and all indicator settings and menu options (such as changing time period, studies etc) disappear. Am I missing something here?

Krish, that OK. It is still happening in Oct18. But to get rid of it you have to do the required settings like theme and indicators ONCE. After that the multiple charts will stick to those settings when opened next time,

thanks I changed browser zoom to 90%. It worked for me as well.Chrome settings > page zoom. changed to 90 from 100