Last Hour trading

Stock market is like a boxing game. The difference between the game and trading is that in the market, the other player is invisible (Direction of the market)
In the game of boxing, we know the strength and weakness of the opponent. But in the case of market
we do not know the strength and weakness of it . That is the real and crucial point to accept. Sometimes,
we get a rude shock and sometimes a mild one. When there is a rude shock from the invisible boxer, we are unhappy. If we give a rude shock to the boxer,we are happy, The intelligent way of trading is to accept
this fact that the invisible boxer is TIME. in the market Time is money
If our time is good, things will go well. If our time is bad ,not good,things will be bad

Then how to get good time A wise way is, to accept without resistance, things we that we cannot change and to resist,
Exercise freewill and strive to change those that we can, without being attached to the outcome.
TIME In stock market is Timing So don’t trade all the time, there is time to go long and there is a time to go short or just watching on side ways
Having said all these, Real trading/Investing is different, but we can find many ways to get benefited by the Time , But when…the last hour, advantage of the last hour is that, during the day market gyrates up and down rapidly because of positive as well as because of negative news. and market decides which way it wants to go at this time , i observed many times that market direction is decided on the last hour of trading, and many people say that last hour belongs to Professionals.
I believe successful trading involves two part one is Theoretical( money management & trading discipline) and the other one is practical . Money management is the most important but least importance given to it by many…
I felt practical part of the trade , that one thing many people are looking for , After making a statue ,Crowning is the last thing .
And one such strategy which fits is Last Hour Trading
A simple strategy most of the time works and i do follow it.
With ONE example, one real trade taken by me on 10-10-2017 the stock which i traded was Granules
India
Technical sets ups are

1. Timing should be on last hour of trading

2. Find a stock which moved with high volume and price , one can find such stocks with in just 10 minutes
    of scanning the market
    Zerodha provides Pi scanner , use that , select the stock being with high volume.

3 Use simple chart setups with 10 day and 20 day moving average , use RSI and MACD ( see the blue
circle on the sample chart)

4 After selecting 2 to 3 stock , based on price & volume action, Check the strength of the each stock on its
Daily chart,
how to check strength is , price should be trading above 10 & 20 day moving average , if 10 day moving
average is crossing
20 day moving average is much better, check the MACD & high RSI ( see daily chart sample)
If these things seems complicated just go for one which have derivative

5 Now go to Hourly or 15 minitue chart and see the price action near 10 day moving average , to get a
sense of price movemet and its range .Buy the stock after a red candle with sufficient quantity
based on your risk taking ability ,and based on your money management
In my example of Granule my buy order was at Rs126.80 marked as entry on hourly chart of Granules

6 Now the the exit , Exit should be on next trading day, strictly before 9.30Am one should not waste time
here , there will be enough time to enter the stock again as you can see the second entry point on the
chart in my example , High reading of RSI over 70 to 80 will help here
I exited the Granules at 131.50 getting Rs 4.7 per share of Granules.

Please note that the stock which i have taken for the example is not a recommendation for trading or for
investing
Used Just to give an idea about the last hour trading, hope this will help to get some trading ideas or
knowledge for the people who are new to stock market or to Stock trading and want to learn about it

D-GRANUEL|690x390

!

4 Likes

This is interesting. Thanks for the new insight. A bit similar to my strategy but you got more experience and knowledge than me. Thanks again and do keep on sharing your experiences.

Thank you too, your appreciation is valuable to me. I would like to thank fellow traders and investors who liked & viewed my writing , gives me a confidence that , I did not wasted their time.

As you are suggested, I would like to add to my writing ( I had little time while writing about Last hour trading) some more insight to last hour trading with 2 more chart examples.

One should keep in mind while executing last hour trading , “Rub off “ effect of direction of Nifty 50.
Based on last hour trading strategy 2 more strategy can be constructed.

1 It helps to get extra ticks or at least to get “cost of Chai -pani” for the day without the fear of loosing long trade , because of market volatility and helps to ride the trend ( refer Granules chart)

2 If you are having good charting skill and also a good risk taker, based on last hour trading one can construct “ Sell at the morning cover in the afternoon” again if there is chance in the same stock one can do BTST, this strategy keeps trader busy and concentrated

Be cautious Thanks to all Happy and Prosperous Deepavali