Layouts on tradingview charts, how to save and load?

Thing is if we do some drawings in desktop it should show in mobile …

We will soon give a option to save layouts permanently and move from one pc to another.

3 Likes

Does clearing the cache/cookies browser data, clears the saved layouts?
While logging on from other browser, the layouts are missing.
Any ideas?

1 Like

Does clearing the cache/cookies browser data ; help improve speed performance ?
@siva

layouts on Kite aren’t saved online, so they aren’t carried over to other browser, also when you clear browser cache your layouts will be erased.

@siva

i have saved a template as default one in trading view but everytime i open the charts it is not loaded. Is there any solution for this ?

No, for now, one time one has to add it.

1 Like

Please help with guidelines on how to do this! Thanks

How do we do this ?

This crap happened with me. Can you tell me how to revive them again if you can ?

Rather I would like to know how you are saving layouts now so I can use it as best practice ?

There’s no way you can revive them.

Same as everyone does.

This feature hasn’t been made available yet.

1 Like

@siva @nithin
Guys how long will it take to have this simple feature of autosave for tradingview charts? seems ridiculous that you would have to load the charts layout everytime.

2 Likes

We can’t do anything as of now, we just use charting library of TV and autosave was not available in current version, we have raised request with them and we are told in next update they will try to add this.

I would like to see basic features(auto save, dark mode, adding favorite time frames, etc.) of tradingview in zerodha asap, it would make lots of things pretty easier.

1 Like

Next update? Seriously its been a year i guess, released without necessary tool.

1 Like

Restriction of just 10 chart layouts is serious drawback( although it provides multiple frames in each layout). Practically there are traders who track multiple stocks with lot of technical drawings on it. The number should be increased to 50 atleast.

2 Likes

thankyou so much @siva :heart: :hugs: :raised_hands:
it was so frustrating that I was only having 10 limits to save charts and also is there any way to save charts on disk (in HTML or any other form) and then later load on the web but, load the drawings were we left ??? if there is any way would be so grateful :pray:

Come on zerodha you are always providing top notch features & service for your clients

Plz provide cloud based option for Saving TV charts Layouts… :pray: :pray:

Plz Try to convince Tradingview team for us :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, I guess it is important feature of using charts. Hope this is brought soon.