LiquidBees interest issue

I purchased 700 Niftybees on 29 July 2020
As per date I should have received 17.5 Niftybees as interest but I received only 7 till time.
Can I know what’s wrong?

I used the Dividend Calculator provided on Nippon’s website and according to it, the dividend is coming out to be 7.878 units for the mentioned purchase date & quantity -

1 Like

But it was specified 6% annually

Can you please suggest which fund provide more returns?

Sagar, past performance doesn’t guarantee future returns. You can learn more about Liquid ET’s here: Everything you need to know about Liquid Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)

1 Like

@Prayag

with ref. to your link :

[IDC (nipponindiaim.com)](https://mf.nipponindiaim.com/FundsAndPerformance/Pages/IDC.aspx)

what is the difference between dividend received by individual category vs non-individual category ?

I just have 1 Niftybees in my account. Does it get multiplied?

this doesn’t mean you will get that much returns guaranteed… before you invest you should know what type of scheme you are investing in and risks associated with it… to put it simply as interest rates have fallen so have returns from liquidbees…

From what I understand, after the Dividend Distribution Tax (DDT) was abolished by Budget 2020, there will likely be no difference in the dividend received by the individual or non-individual category as the dividend would be taxed as per applicable rates according to the investor’s tax slab. Their latest SID document also has a mention about the taxation of dividends (on Page 39) -

The previous year’s SID document’s taxation section for dividends was different as DDT used to applicable (on Page 38) -