LIQUIDBEES monthly returns

For me my fractional units are also yielding dividends.

you can see .0001 is increased. That has happened in both of my account.

1 Like

That must be a pending dividend payout. It’s credited on monthly basis.

Nope @rupeshmandal , i am getting montly dividend even on fraction unit. May be for you your balance was .1xx so even for lowest .001 dividend, it was taking months.

See as on 1st April, I had .775

Buy July it become .780

& Today It is .782

As I have mentioned in this post, I had 0.254 fractional units of Liquidbees and as per my account statement from September 2020 to Feb 2021 I didn’t receive any dividends. I had read somewhere too on this forum that fractional units don’t pay dividends.

@Akash_Shah @Bhuvan can you please tell me if there are some changes with regards to dividends yield of fractional units of liquidbees?
Because as per my knowledge the fractional units don’t pay dividends. Now if my understanding is wrong, I would have to correct all my past posts related to this subject.
Thanks,

I’m wondering why people are still buying Liquidbees. Forget about fraction issues, it makes absolutely no sense to stay invested for a meagre 2% pa…when you have better alternatives.

1 Like

Since @nithin had mentioned on this forum that Zerodha AMC is not in sight anywhere soon, so I shared the idea of a low-cost growth-based liquid ETF/ Fund instead of dividend-based, with Prateek Oswal who heads the passive investing vertical of Motilal Oswal and he has responded positively to it.

https://twitter.com/fundubytes/status/1418435783304777728

It may turn out to be a reality as Motilal AMC has listened to the people and come up with such passive funds/ ETFs in the past.

So if it turns out to be a reality, it would be great for all.

@rupeshmandal even if MOSL launches new liquid ETF the issue would be with liquidity/volume & ofcourse returns…they may also give you 2% pa in current scenario…i don’t know your objective in chasing liquid ETFs though…

In the current economic conditions, you can’t blame the liquid funds/ etf. Yes it’s true from investor’s pov that there isn’t much value in liquid funds now.
But later when things are better, a growth-based low-TER liquid etf would be better than divided based. That’s the point i was making.

I still have some whole units so can’t really confirm whether fraction gives dividend. But I tried running you scenario on Nippon website dividend calculator and it gives out result of 0.003. So probably fraction does pay dividend.

But again i have no experience on subject.

They do, it’s always been the case.

1 Like

Thanks to @atvt27 and as per the discussion on this thread, Liquidbees fractional units do give dividends. In my above post, I had mentioned that Liquidbees fractional units don’t pay dividends. I stand corrected here. Apologies, if the incorrect information published earlier has misled anyone.
Best

1 Like