Liquidity in crudeoil

I also don’t know but it’s going to be a good trade…

Its Dam Volatile Man Now, Its going Up Like Rocket.

But thanks to trailing Sl ,it lock the target at 3730 and get out safely

How many Lots you were Trading?

Only 1 of Crude Oil mini, I am a beginner just testing the strategy

okay Good. :+1:

Crudeoil is an international trading instrument.

At 7:30 PM (8:30 PM currently because of day light saving)US market will open. In that time because of more particepants volatility wiss rise.

Every wendesday 8 PM( 9 PM when day light saving in US usually from Nov first week to Mar first week ) inventory data( It is very much important for Crude like Inflation data for stock market) will be released that time volatility will be peak.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this Valuable Information. @Speculator :+1:

Where I can Find This data and Also What are the key Points to Look in that data? and How It will Effect the Price Movement?

2 Likes

Observe data here. https://m.in.investing.com/economic-calendar/eia-crude-oil-inventories-75

Inventory data will be released as Difference between Demand for crude and supply of crude. It is generally in Million barrels .

If value is negative means supply of crude is lesser than demand of crude. It may spike up the price.

If value is positive supply of crude is more than demand. Prices may fall. Bigger the number more the intensity.

Note : As traders we are familier with market reactions. Example sometimes even value is negative(price have to rise) also prices may fall like company quarterly results are good but stock price may fall.

Forecast data generally expected result like our analysists expected quarterly results data.

3 Likes

Once again Thank you so much for this Information. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Crude oil seems to be the best commodity to loose money,better to stick with FNO