List of all passive mutual funds (index funds) and exchange traded funds (ETFs) in India

@Bhuvan, thanks for providing the list of passive funds and their expense ratio.

however i cant see in coin mobile app following fund :

HDFC Index Nifty 50 Plan - Direct Plan

also any update on tracking error info ?

BSE Star MF isn’t allowing fresh purchases of this fund. But doesn’t matter really. UTI slashed the expense ratio of Nifty Index fund to 10bps. So you have choices.

Haven’t gotten around to collating it. You will have to do it the old fashioned way of looking at the factsheets I’m afraid :slight_smile:

check this for all details https://twitter.com/IndiaEtfs

thanks @rahulkind

1 Like

This is really great thread. Thank you for sharing this useful information with forum members. Can you maybe recommend if there is good website where prices can be followed on a daily basis?

You can on kite.zerodha.com.

@Bhuvan It will be very helpful if you can update this list of index funds.

This is updated as of a couple of weeks. I think there was just 1 or 2 etf launches after that.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to include Gold ETFs and Nifty IT index’s ETFs on this list?

Also, could the names for Reliance’s ETF be changed to Nippon India as the parent company decided to change its name -

Lastly, could the list present in the support page also be synced up with this list?

1 Like

In ETF or Indext fund, Do we get any dividend if the company has allocated,

Yes, will be reinvested in the ETF and will reflect in the NAV

1 Like

Oh thanks, and what about Index fund

Hi bhuvan, do we have any fund/etf to align with consumer durables index??

There is currently no ETF that follows the Nifty Consumer Durables Index (Refer to this thread for an updated list of ETFs available). Might be because that index was launched just last year but there seems to be no ETF that follows the S&P BSE Consumer Durables index as well which is a much older index.

1 Like

Yes…we dont have any ETF or index fund by any AMC to invest in consumer durables index…

I didn’t find those 2 international ETFs either in Kite or Coin app. Pls tell me how to search those 2 international ETFs.

Which ETF’s are you looking for?

1.Reliance ETF Hang Seng BeES
2.Motilal Oswal N100 ETF,
These 2 ETFs sir, unable to findin Kite or Coin.

You can search for this symbol “HNGSNGBEES”.

The symbol for this is “N100”.

Got it sir, thanks