List of Trading Days

Hi,

Does anyone know where we can get a list of trading days for this year and previous years?

search nse trading holidays in google

Yes, but i actually wanted to know if we can get a list of trading days, not holidays.
i.e All days in a year - Weekends - trading holidays

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hahah wow @ronin_sha :smiley:
I see you’re putting this forum to good use, to vent out your frustrations on various posts. Good for you!
But, unfortunately this is named tradingqna by Zerodha and not frustrationsqna!

Bro, just use calendar and mark all the weekends and holidays and there you got list of all the trading days.

1 Like

Wow, thanks @ShubhS9 . Based on your suggestion and a bit of searching on google found a way in Excel to get the list automatically in the format i need.

Thanks.

Call it what you may like. There are no stupid questions but again there are lazy questions.

Questions which you already ld know the answer. That’s the attitude with this younger generation. When everything comes so easily accessible, it becomes for granted.

Let’s be straight. I just don’t like lazy people. That’s why. And that thing won’t get far ahead in this game. Yeah come on! you came to make money in the market. Everyone comes here with the intention to be super rich.

But then on the brighter side, now you know your loophole. Thank me later for the life lesson.

2 Likes

@ronin_sha Wow, a lot of presumptions there man. But, hey i don’t want to generalize that the older generation have a habit of doing that like you. But, it’s up to you to do that.

There’s lazy and there’s asking for help when you are stuck at something. That is what i did here.

Yes, maybe I should have known how to get a list like that easily when I was programming something else. But, still i was dumb enough to get stuck at that point and tried a lot of different stuff but didn’t get it in the format i wanted. So, yes i already know in what position i was in, that is why i came here for help.

Sometimes you just need a line of thought or a spark to clear a mind block and for the obvious to be visible (like you say, for something i already know the answer to).

Not everyone asks for help because they are lazy or because it’s easier than trying on your own. Some people ask for help after trying on their own (However dumb the topic is).

But, “hey, on the brighter side”, what do I know I am just a lazy younger generation kid! If me being dumb can help you vent your frustration out so be it. You seem to be a MASTER at it, “I don’t like these kind of people”, " I hate people using these words" etc etc.

Not later, I will thank you now for the life lesson. I understand what you want to say, don’t get me wrong.
But, there is always a way of doing it. (Especially for a guy who is so particular about others’ choice of words).

Also, try not to come to conclusions based on your own assumptions.

Goodnight. We never had this conversation. It was a dream within a dream
:sleeping:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :+1:

Total 252 Trading Days for indian stock market
There are exactly 252 trading days in 2019.
February has the fewest (19)
October the most (23)
with an average of 21 per month
or 63 per quarter. Out of a possible 365 days
104 days are weekend days (Saturday and Sunday)
when the stock exchanges are closed. More Info… Trading Holiday

@ronin_sha why suddenly bringing advaita vedanta and dream concepts?