Live greeks and option chain

Hey @mparmar , it is just NIFTY and Bank NIFTY for now. We will add single stocks next. And then USD. Can you please send me an email to [email protected]? I will send you the access link. We are still in Beta, hence not sharing it here

@Abid_Hassan - I realize that the link doesn’t work in EDGE (win 10 browser). Is it by design?

@anand3174

Sadly, no. It is because we are a team of just 3 engineers :slight_smile:

So we keep everything to Chrome. We are expanding slowly, and working on adding more browsers

hellow sir,

subscription charges are very high  can u think to reduced , but lot of things to be improved  in the website like live price and immediate ticking facility if i am placing a order its taking a time to place in zerodha kite the price also changed we need live price  and   see for eg FOX TRADER  platform

Thanks
Riyas ahamed

@Riyas_Ahamed

Could you please repaste that Riyas for everyones benefit?

sir ,
i actually try you to think about reduce the subscription fees and i feel its really high ,
but its ok - the platform need more improvement , i am a frequent user of sensibull now
i am a 100 % option trader , i need a live price in option chain , and spot tick transaction also without waiting . and the system want to store the at least one month traded with adjustment data for verifying the profit and loss if possible . because we are adjusting the trade upon the market movement ,
u can include a graphic chart to find which strike price have highest implied volatility etc, for Example u can see example in FOX TRADER platform get an excellent idea

Probability of Profit We needed
**Heat Map **
To create a Alert From Position page

Hello Riyas. Real time prices will happen before October End

Could you explain this in some detail please?

The strike with the highest IV is always the deepest OTM Put. Not sure what you meant by this

Will add on pro, as this is a metric we do not need new people to use. It is a double edged sword

Already exists in Options Central, although we do not put colours and all that

We will work on this bit soon

It’s difficult to trade without a proper estimation of option Greeks
As soon as possible plz sought out this problem and provide live Greeks on zerodha platform

Already available on sensibull, can check this thread from start.

(post deleted by author)

Looks like you’re checking values multiplied by lot size. Here’s how you can disable this option (highlighted in red).

1 Like