Live trade sharing

I bought apex frozen food @902 and sold @711 huge loss due to lower circuit from last Thursday.

Please suggest me good script to recover loss

Why everyone is in hurry to sell? U could have waited 2 more days . It may reach again that price…

@Rajiv1 how many u bought (apex) ?

going to work on bank nifty at 9;30am
and leave the trading screen.:sunglasses: going to vote.

1 Like

Gail sell trigger
Set stoploss of 297.4
No target .close @ 3:00 pm

Also close bank nifty sell position @ 3:00 pm if so or tr not trigger.
Happy trading:slightly_smiling_face:

I bought apex qty 100

@Rajiv1 At what price?

@902 and sold in loss

Hai ,Pawan Singh
Good evening & greetings for the day

Select stocks with beta value more than 1.5 to 2 for intraday trading , it should be from Volatile stock
Price variation of 2 to 3 % basic value if not u can’t earn money in intraday trading
Keep stock watch list ready recover or select from open = low scripts from NSE per maket view
Or top gainers are the best for intraday trading
Suresh Ramaiah

1 Like

I bought at 864… Hold it, don’t sell. Hope it will bounce again…

1 Like

@SURESH_RAMAIAH sir, Bank Nifty is more volatile compare to stock. Don’t you trade in that? If not pls describe the reason…

In intraday trading I have seen video on YouTube and they mention to buy script in nifty 50 and buy stock shud be open=low and sell stock is open=high.
Above thing to watch @ 9:30 am to trade.
In nseindia site I find difficult to sort nifty 50 stock for open=low .is there any other way to find?

@Rajiv1 Don’t follow that. I too watched it. Misleading. It won’t work always. You do home work first by ur self. Check Nifty 50 stocks charts last 5Y,1Y. Similar kind of performance would be there if everything goes fine on demand and supply side. If you are new to stock market then my advice is don’t trade in intraday till you get complete idea on the market…

1 Like

No @Rajiv1, plz don’t follow that. It’s too random. There’s absolutely no reason to believe that a stock whose open = low will go up and conversely a stock whose open = high will do down. I’ve been a victim of it too.

3 Likes

Dear Raheel
I am comfortable on equity script rather than bank nifty
We will have multiple choice in equity script than bank nifty or equities trading
Hope u agree with this logic
Suresh Ramaiah

1 Like

I do agree with your point I too have in ITC call Recently it went reverse
We need follow technical indicators and market trend and volumes of particular day
MACD cross over and EMA are the best indicators to follow n equities
Happy trading