Loan Against Securities (Beta)

Hopefully soon, Bhavik.

2 Likes

A lot of stable securities like Bajaj Auto also not in the list! Surprising!

Hi team / @Karthik
I have a weird question. I have certain stocks that I pledged for margin trading.

Now for getting loan, can I pledge already pledged for margin shares So that I get both margin benifit and loan ?

You won’t be able to repledge the already pledged shares. At a time, you can either pledge shares for collateral margin or towards LAS.

2 Likes

Rollout of new features talked about in this thread seems to be slow. Could be very useful if some of them are introduced.

1 Like

Thanks much for your answer @ShubhS9

Hi @Karthik, can you please help address couple of quick questions -
I have a LAS account and currently LAV stands at 53% and I have to pay or pledge. I get the notification on Loan page but due date is missing. It should show by when.

Is there a tentative date by when users will be given option to unpledge individual shares rather than closing the account.

Till that time, if I do a prepayment, how Zerodha decides which share to unpledge and release.

Hi,
Let’s say I have taken that 45 percent as loan amount, can I still get the collateral margin facility for trading options or I can’t be able to do that?

Explained above:

Day 364 ,Suppose I want to renew the pledging of shares with same pledged shares
What process I need to follow on that day ?

1 Like

Payment or pledge against LTV should be done immediately. I’ll check if we can include a timeline.

We don’t have the facility to partially unpledge shares just yet. But hopefully, we will do this soon.

You will have to renew and esign the new term sheet, which will be valid for the next 1 year.

In between do I have to pay the principal for 1-2 days in the process or without it I can renew it ?

Hi ,this is not working for me .process haulted after payment ,loan not sanctioned ,contacted cc but no use ,they told me to refresh the page and continue the process but its not working kindly look into the matter ,thanks

In between do I have to pay the principal for 1-2 days in the process or without it I can renew it ?

The renewal will be done before the expiry. So you can choose to roll over the principal.

There are no issues from our end. Can you please DM me your client id?

I dont see Loan tab or any link to pay the interest on 7th of this month.Already raised support ticket but no clear information.Need some help here.

Support team has provided the loan details link.

Hi @Karthik ,is it possible to participate in Buyback process when the shares are pledged?

For now, you will have to close the loan completely and unpledge shares to participate in the buyback. But we are working on making partial pledge possible, may take some time to implement this.

1 Like