Loss recovery in options buying

Thank you :blush: I will try my best.
I will trade with my RR ratio.

were you using paid sensibull subscription ? I am pretty sure when you drafted strategies there it would have shown you P & L and what max loss and max win is.

From what I perceive is you traded options just by looking at orders and positions page

Applies to some of the people I guess. They want excitement and want more money, not that it is wrong, but like you said, they have to have a method, a plan.

1 Like

“Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't.” Hamlet.

Trading has consumed some people to the extent their brains become defunct immune to losses and whatever life reflects in front of them.

Some here suggest them to trade slow, refer someone and all sorts of ideas.

Man, you have blown loads of money. Trading again is the last thing you need now.

You are not functioning properly. Do you even have a routine in life? Like going to gym, gardening, running. What you do outside of trading reflects in your pnl?

You are consumed and glued to the screen with the hope to make money. Yet, if you blow almost your account, man , please, throw your laptop away. Your brain isn’t working now.

You need to fail in order to win shit doesn’t apply here. There is failing with responsibility and then failing wrecklessly.

Most here doesn’t trade for a living. Most suggestions will fail for those who blew loads. I don’t like painting rosy pictures. You are being rubbed with reality you like it or not.

@GB26 usual rant since people are blowing big. Energy not directed at you. Plz don’t mind replying back through you.

And some people even suggest, if trading is not working right now, try investing.

Well, how investing will work for someone who don’t even know how to trade.

ronin, I agree to most of the things you say

this is out of context, but how do you know about dante? trader dante

I’ve seen him on another form, but he feels way too generous… bit skeptical

what are your views?

Is that you?

From SpongeBob to Goddess Laskhmi? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Don’t loose more than 1 or 2 % in a single trade . Work on a strategy of low risky and high reward .
Work on your psychology which is the most important part of stock market .
Options selling can be a good alternate for you if you have good understanding .
Best of luck .

2 Likes

ya. market opened my eyes

Meaning what?

Have you made any loss, or have you found new respect for money, what happened?

no loss, just satire

I believe in god tho

1 Like

ronin do you have anithing to add?

If you mean Tom Dante. He is featured in chat with traders podcast. And that podcast is legit, featured loads from sang Lucci to mike belliforee ’ s black shirt trader. Can’t get the name though.

Just listen man. You can get gold nuggets from everyone.

Many mortals do. I am one too.

1 Like

never knew bout that

Some of them are verified millionaires. In us, one can verify the trades and see if he actually made millions from trading.

This was in one of the podcasts.

I realised, reading tons of books, reading hundreds of blogs, listning to endless number of gurus…will get one nowhere

have always thought if someone is reading same books as me. wathing the same pod…then why there is difference our P/L

:joy:

reading theory of how to conquer fear & actually doing stuff that pushes us to limits is umatachable