Lost 25 lacs in banknifty option trading

Do you really think getting a PR for Canada or Uk was that easy? If I go via student route who will sponsor it? My question is about trading not how to make 25 lacs…

1 Like

He did not say that, that was not his idea. Also he knows what he is talking about, and he was saying the opposite thing, you missed it :face_in_clouds:

Members can only give say from what they know, what they do, what they have experienced, or what they believe, and as we all are different, we all say different things, and it is good to have so many suggestions.

I think I said this in other post about what I noticed from rich& wealthy and what i learnt from them. The rich mostly don’t exchange their time for money, they mostly have their incomes passive and with saved time create multiple income streams.

Consider I am trying to do the same, atleast plan to have 1 passive income with active income. Passive income takes time 4 years to 7 years max to figure out. Now if you ask me what’s the alternative? Well it’s working till age of 60 even if I go abroad and settle there.

But nonetheless going to abroad is still an option I have and will always be open but only to make corpus within 3 to 4 years and return back nd do something.

Depends on your perception. Scandinavian countries and Germany offer the best social security but High taxes ,means savings are very less! Some are okay with this , some aren’t. Climate in canada is very harsh freezing cold. There are pros and cons everywhere. The objective for me is seeing how best I can make my passive income strong till I live along with adding other income stream , save time and have freedom! True wealth is always time.

That’s false too. It’s true someone can take my place but it would be a experienced person who is skilled and really a tiny segment overall. The majority of unemployed folks are unemployed because they don’t have skills and don’t want to spend time growing their skills. Most of the crowd would spend years to get govt job than learn skill. They view private sector with disdain.

Skill shortages are there in every country. I know NZ and gulf have shortages of civil engineers. Canada has shortages too. Needs lot of research ! I only know Canada express entry because of my neighbour.

It’s just an option man. Not the only path you need to take.

For people who are sent by their companies to work in client locations, the process will be almost like a walk in the park. I don’t think it will be the same for people who want to go on their own, I don’t know if the process is as smooth as people sent by companies.

Anyways, OP wants to make money in the market, in Nifty or Bank Nifty :grin:

1 Like

He went crazy with leverage and still is I think. Buying options are kinda leverage because of low margin requirement. Someone already explained this well

1 Like

Reflect on why you lost ? May be you will figure out what to do with your 0.15 million left.

Unless you get insanely lucky on a trade with huge leverage there is no way to take back all that you lost in the same amount of time.

1 Like

prior to 2019 you had a chance to convert 1.5 lakhs to 25 lakhs

today with the revised margin framework it will take atleast a lifetime to make money with options selling with this starting capital.

As most of them said, you need to get some job or gig to make this money and maybe come back to trading with fresh learning.

25 lakhs can become 250 lakhs with options trading

1.5 lakhs will not become 15 lakhs with the current margin requirements.

1 Like

Don’t remember ever seeing the amount presented like this :grin:

Glass is always half full for me :sweat_smile:

Optimist - There is half glass (profit)

Pessimist - There is only half glass

Realist - Glass is half, will that do?

Illusionist - There is no glass

:grin:

1 Like

Everything is an illusion and so where is the room for realism ? Why get depressed with pessimistic illusion when you can get euphoric with optimistic illusion.

1 Like

Yep, dream colorful dreams with eyes closed, staying as far as possible from reality, immerse in such dreams as long as possible, and if awakened by life, do what you can, if not woken up, keep on dreaming the dream until it ends :roll_eyes:

Fake it till you make it… :wink: Just make sure you are alive to see the day when you probably would make it. Translated to trading - its ok to make mistakes, just make sure each mistake doesn’t take too much out of your overall capital.

1 Like

I was talking more in a philosophical sense, and you brought in trading into this, so speaking of which, what about that student who made 1.5 crores, he did not fake it, he made it. What is your opinion about that?

The big question is what he will do with what he made. The true test of a successful trader is time.

1 Like

If i sell everything i have i can get 2.5 lakh. Now can i make that into 1 crore in one is is the question. :innocent:

That is wisdom right there.

What if he does not want to be a trader, what if he wants to use the money for his studies and settle down in a foreign country, quite possible.

My question was, what is your perspective of such a happening?

1 Like

1 crore in 1 year? I don’t think so, no

1 crore in 1 decade? Possible but very very hard.

1 crore in 1 lifetime? Sky is the limit, to the moon :rocket:

1 Like

Short term astronomical returns is bordering on gambling highs.