:frowning:

that’s huge … i guess you were heavily long without hedging

What was the trade ?

It’s time to change your profile name.

9 Likes

Share screenshot @RichTrader

2 Likes

Can I please make a sincere request?

I know that it is possible to lose (or win) 60L in a day in F&O as they are WFDs.

But when posting on this forum, can the members PLEASE

1. Keep the purpose in mind i.e. why are they posting on this forum? - Simply mentioning “Lost 60 lakh in F&o trading. For real.” serves no purpose.
    What are you really expecting in reply? Should people sympathies with you? Can someone make fun of you? or should someone give you the gyaan to act wise and mature with your money?
    Whatever had to happen has already occurred. Be clear in telling what you want from fellow members through replies to your post.

2. Be a bit specific - if you are really looking for any help, post details of what you did and what went wrong. No one can say a word of advice unless they know what you did.

Let’s keep this forum neat and clean.

13 Likes

I it lost over the course of 2 years. In Commodity and F&O. And mostly due to high leverage. I would like a general discussion on the subject and plan of action for the future.

How much percent of your capital was it? During the course of 2 years did you review your performance? made any adjustments? Try different instruments? Maybe trading is not easy and if you have invested 60 lakh in some mutual fund or FD you would have made decent money with no effort at all.

100%. The problem was that I jumped instrument to instrument no specific goal or strategy other than making the max possible profit intraday. 99% of the time I traded Intraday.

For a trader being in the market is a huge risk the less time you are in the market the better will be your performance.

Most of the losses were one time hits. Like on trade took 4-5 lk. loss.

Do you mind sharing your trade details? It will help us see where you went right or wrong?

There atleast a thousand orders spread over different brokers and different accounts. The thing was I tried to trade intraday with high leverage. Heavy volume.

no bro, only money management works 100% in all types of market ,no one talks about money management(risk reward) ,every body selling their strategy and indicaters,go search youtube only market guru kul edward ji is talking about money management,he will tell you how a 22 years aged boy kuntal ghosh made 4 lakh in intraday trading using money management with live margin statement with proof

1 Like

no bro, only money management works 100% in all types of market ,no one talks about money management(risk reward) ,every body selling their strategy and indicaters,go search youtube only market guru kul edward ji is talking about money management,he will tell you how a 22 years aged boy kuntal ghosh made 4 lakh in intraday trading using money management with live margin statement with proof

I have also made ten’s of lakh intraday. But ultimate one or two bad trades wipe it out.

money management doesnt allow to wipe out entire money ,how this possible and why are you telling us here ,is it a rumour,dont take it in negative sense ,lots of fake ids have joined this trading q n a site, ,sir first tell me what is your general risk to reward ratio or money management plans ???

This forum is becoming a timepass discussion arena, and it may lead to good traders to move out, including those who are willing to help in genuine cases.

He started this discussion by saying "“Lost 60 lakh in F&o trading. For real.” Then he changed it to "Lost 60 lakh in 2 yrs. trading Commodity and futures and options ", and in his last reply he says “I have also made ten’s of lakh intraday. But ultimate one or two bad trades wipe it out.”

Any sensible person with bare minimum brains would know to analyze what went right (to follow) and what went wrong (to avoid) in future.

He has lakhs to make intraday and lakhs to lose. Reminds me of the famous quote -

Literally, this post looks nothing more than spam for timepass.

Any admins out there to moderate such useless threads which are killing this nice forum? Otherwise, we are running the risk of real traders and real helpers moving out to other online platforms.

5 Likes

Question we should ask is,Whats your net worth? If you have 10-20 cr then it’s relatively ok amount to loose. I call this post clickbait unless you show some proofs.